PG Music Home
Posted By: bloodtrakker String Quartet - 07/05/15 12:52 AM
I purchased BIAB Mega Pak and thought it included a selection of string quartets...But I am unable to find any. And a lot of the Styles seems to have "0" next to them....
Posted By: Noel96 Re: String Quartet - 07/05/15 03:13 AM
Hi bloodtrakker,

If you go to the following link, you'll see what the different packages contain. Simply click on the package tab (see the image below).

http://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.packages.htm

After selecting the package tab, there are hyperlinks that will take you to a complete summary of what is sold with each version.

For example, with the MegaPak, if you click on the link I've highlighted below, you'll be taken to a list of what Realtracks are included.

The string quartets are not listed.

When I took a look at the UltraPlusPak, and clicked on the highlighted link, the string quartets did appear in the list.

Under the UltraPlusPak, I also found that the 49-Pak (marked with **), which is included with the UltraPlusPak, can be purchased separately and this seems to include some string quartets also.

I suggest that you get in touch with PG Music. Explain your situation and what you were after and then ask them about what is the most cost effective way of getting what you seek.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Noel

Posted By: bloodtrakker Re: String Quartet - 07/05/15 10:13 AM
Thanks Noel.
Posted By: Muzic Trax Re: String Quartet - 07/05/15 05:08 PM
The String Quartet style is located near the bottom of the style list. It also uses a Horn Section in the style.
To locate the style, type in Horn in the search box and it should get listed toward the top.

I used this style yesterday for America The Beautiful and it sounded amazing. I added Viola, Bow Bass, and 2 Violins for a full orchestra sound.

Add in a little reverb to the parts and it will sound like a concert hall.

It is a great style in and of itself, btw.

Trax
© PG Music Forums