PG Music Home
Did you know that Band-in-a-Box has a "Chord Solo" button that launches the built-in feature where Band-in-a-Box will generate a Guitar Chord Solo?! This feature allows you to generate a guitar chord solo for any melody. The program will arrange the melody to a guitar chord solo by inserting real guitar voicings throughout the piece. You can select from among many "guitarists" in order to create your arrangement. You can also define your own guitarists; choosing parameters such as strum speed, types of voicings (Pop/Jazz), embellishments, and much more!

Watch the video to learn more: youtu.be/qxOHUCZkoMU
I had no idea this was available. Thank you.
cool.......
Believe it or not, this feature was introduced in Band-in-a-Box version 9. Not version 2009, but version 9. So this feature is about 15 years old. In light of all the RT/RD focus, it's nice to see PGMusic revisiting some of the early innovative MIDI features of BIAB.
I've been using the 120+ harmony styles with MIDI melodies for decades! Instant arranger. Some of the harmonies produced made it into horn or string parts played in the studio for several recordings.
Originally Posted By: Callie - PG Music
Did you know ?

No I didn't, thanks Callie !
© PG Music Forums