PG Music Home
Posted By: Phestus BIAB User's Manual - 11/23/15 04:27 AM
Does anyone know when is the last time PGMusic brought out a new version of BIAB with a completely new user's manual? I know they used to issue a manual with addendums to be placed in the manual by the owner. Is it possible a totally new manual may be issued with 2016?

Phestus
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: BIAB User's Manual - 11/23/15 05:46 AM
Originally Posted By: Phestus
Does anyone know when is the last time PGMusic brought out a new version of BIAB with a completely new user's manual? I know they used to issue a manual with addendums to be placed in the manual by the owner. Is it possible a totally new manual may be issued with 2016?

Phestus

Certainly a 2015 User Manual was delivered with the current version. 635 pages in total.

Attached picture 2015-11-23_19-42-16.jpg
Attached picture 2015-11-23_19-43-39.jpg
Posted By: DEddy Re: BIAB User's Manual - 11/23/15 11:18 AM
There is a printed manual and it's $15 (incl SH). It takes about 6 weeks after a new version is out before avail.

I buy a new manual every year / version. So-o-o worthwhile.

DE
Posted By: Phestus Re: BIAB User's Manual - 11/24/15 11:49 AM
Many thanks to both of you for your reply. I have had the 2011 version since it came out and had never noticed that a full manual was available through the help menu. I still have my printed manual but have lost the addendum. Sure will be glad when 2016 comes out. Looking forward to getting my copy and getting started with all the new things that will be in it compared to 2011. Santa Claus will come early to me. At 78 years old and I still believe!

Phestus
Posted By: rodipoet Re: BIAB User's Manual - 11/24/15 01:13 PM
The complete biab manual pdf is in the bb directory
regards Rob
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: BIAB User's Manual - 11/24/15 01:32 PM
Just to reinforce, yes, the full manual is in the /bb folder (as Rob said), after an update but usually not right away in a new release (as DEddy said).

What is always available with a new release is the New Features guide, accessible through the Help menu.

And then you can buy a printed copy from PG Music Sales, probably for cheaper than you can print it yourself.
Posted By: Phestus Re: BIAB User's Manual - 11/24/15 06:39 PM
Thanks Everyone. More good answers and information. I'm gonna wait until 2016 is released to see what is provided and how I can best use it. Getting pretty anxious since I haven't had a new version for five years. Hurry! Hurry!

Phestus
Posted By: BarryBass Re: BIAB User's Manual - 04/24/17 07:13 AM
Can you please supply a link to that manual in the directory.,. I cannot find it in mine. I want to put it on my tablet.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: BIAB User's Manual - 04/24/17 09:07 AM
Barry

Welcome to the forums

Presuming you are running 2017, it can be found through the Help or from

x:\bb\Band-in-a-Box 2017 Manual.pdf

where x:\bb\ is where you have installed BiaB to.

Attached picture 2017-04-24_22-00-26.jpg
Posted By: Noel96 Re: BIAB User's Manual - 04/24/17 11:18 AM
Originally Posted By: BarryBass
Can you please supply a link to that manual in the directory.,. I cannot find it in mine. I want to put it on my tablet.

There is a link to it in Windows 7. It's under the Start Menu and in the "Band in a Box" folder.
© PG Music Forums