PG Music Home
Posted By: jt3 help resizing my lyric's on main screen - 01/03/16 01:23 AM
I watched to video on this going into preferences and then I'm suppose to hit display and more options is suppose to come up. any idea's to what I'm doing wrong?
John
Posted By: Noel96 Re: help resizing my lyric's on main screen - 01/03/16 01:36 AM
John,

What type of lyrics are you referring to? Bar-based lyrics, note-based lyrics, Lyric document window, Big lyrics window, etc?

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: jt3 Re: help resizing my lyric's on main screen - 01/03/16 01:44 AM
I guess the line based lyrics its a layer you can add. I'm not able to get into the display setting?
Posted By: Noel96 Re: help resizing my lyric's on main screen - 01/03/16 01:54 AM
John,

Have you installed update #429? This update seemed to solve the issue of those who could not access the Display Options.

From what I recall, the Display Options problem was related to (a) screen resolution (higher resolutions seemed to work ok) and (b) 16 bit graphics (32 bit graphic settings worked ok).

If you are not sure if #429 is installed, have a look at "Help | About Band In A Box", it should say 2016(429) for the version.

Update #429 can be downloaded from the below url and installed manually.

http://www.pgmusic.com/support_windowsupdates.htm

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: jt3 Re: help resizing my lyric's on main screen - 01/03/16 02:07 AM
that might be it I'm at 427
Posted By: jt3 Re: help resizing my lyric's on main screen - 01/03/16 02:23 AM
I got it working but now songs won't play its says the waveform device can't play this form mat?
Posted By: Noel96 Re: help resizing my lyric's on main screen - 01/03/16 02:40 AM
John,

Try rebooting your computer.

It's afternoon here in Australia so if you come back after the reboot, I'll see if I can help solve the problem (if it still exists).

In the meantime...

Tell me a little more about your set up. Is BIAB connected to an external keyboard, etc.

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: jt3 Re: help resizing my lyric's on main screen - 01/03/16 03:35 AM
thanks the reboot didn't get the sound working. I di a full down load for biab and realtracks on my pc. a smaller window came up and said I was set at 48000 and I needed to be 44100 or something like that. I can use the external drive with everything on it for tomorrows gig it works fine I wonder if the update 429 had anything to do with this?
Posted By: Noel96 Re: help resizing my lyric's on main screen - 01/03/16 03:58 AM
The 429 update hasn't been known to create a problem with the sound. It's always possible to return to 427. Simply go to the update page, download 427 and install it.

The 44,100/48,000 should be fine set at 48,000 if you have the option selected for the program to take control. It's strange that you have sound using the external drive but no sound using the hard drive.

Do you have BIAB fully installed on you internal hard drive?
Posted By: Noel96 Re: help resizing my lyric's on main screen - 01/03/16 04:02 AM
Is it possible to take a screenshot of your audio set up under 'Midi driver' and upload it with your post?

This waveform message you are getting is a new one on me.

A thought...

After installing 429, did you open up stylepicker so that the computer can rebuild the style list?
© PG Music Forums