PG Music Home
Check out our latest video, and you'll learn how the powerful combination of Band-in-a-Box and Pro Tools can boost your music creativity!

Click on this link to watch the video: www.pgmusic.com/?vid=otq-sgUhyWk

Thanks Tobin!
Good video Tobin but my I suggest a couple of changes.

One, this is not limited to Pro Tools as this will work with any professional DAW. This is how I work with BiaB and Sonar Platinum with both RTs and MIDI. Thus you might want to consider changing the title to using BiaB with professional DAWs.

Second I object to the cheesy MIDI comment. As you well know MIDI is only as good as its sound source.
Good points Mario,
We are planning on making a series of these, each covering a different popular DAW. And SONAR is very high on that to-do list, perhaps it's next in line.
Actually you might be better using real band (but not on mac frown ) as you can get the track closer to how you like it with the multiriff function - in bb it re-generates the whole track, as there were some parts of the tracks in the video that did not fit well, you have to re-generate another track and drag it underneath the other and use bits from different tracks to make a whole track to your liking rather than being stuck with whatever whole track it generates.
It's the same in a studio, the guitarist plays a lot of tracks and you choose the bits you like.
if they finally fix that damn vst sync they could have a vst version like FL Studio then band in a box/real band will sync and play along with your daw while you generate a track/s to fit to the daw tracks then just drag out into the daw. And that re-wire vst will WORK syncing band in a box/real band to other re-wire daw's

ReWire VST works as a standard VST instruments and can load all versions of Reason (32-bit and 64-bit) on PC and Mac OS X. Want to use Reason inside energyXT, MPC 1.8, Maschine or any other VST DAW/sequencer, then ReWire VST is for you.

http://www.energy-xt.com/index.php?id=0115

© PG Music Forums