PG Music Home
Posted By: Quatrane "Music Wizard" function expert - 09/26/16 08:41 PM
I'm looking for someone for hire to take a complex song that is no longer published and use the "Music Wizard" feature to get basic chords in the right meter and over the lyrics in an BIAB file format. I will have several songs over time that will require this talent. I can e-mail the song with a txt file of lyrics to use and a reasonable price would win the projects. The songs are from Easy Listening male and female artists of the 40's, 50's, 60's etc. where large orchestras are involved. I've spent hours looking for sheet music or just chords on a variety of sites with no luck. I have the latest Band-In-A-Box version and all of the Real Tracks and I mean all of them. You don't need sophisticated jazz chords when using the real tracks. Just Easy Piano or guitar type chords metrically in measures over the lyrics in the BIAB format file returned. PayPal is the method I use for other projects for payment and would be the easiest and most secure way of compensating the talent that can get this done. I could also get the music file and txt file to you via DropBox.

Another approach would be to listen to the song and (comp) create the file with the chords that a talented musician would use placing them over the lyrics that would need to be typed in per the meter etc...and that would fine as well. I can still apply the Real Tracks to and with a returned Band-In-A- Box file that can be imported into the application.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: "Music Wizard" function expert - 09/26/16 10:23 PM
Quatrane,

What are the names of a couple of the songs? I'll have a hunt around the net too. (Many hands make light work so they say.)

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: "Music Wizard" function expert - 09/27/16 09:18 AM
Welcome to the forum Quatrane. I'll be watching too. Others likely as well. I'm curious.

Charlie
Posted By: MarioD Re: "Music Wizard" function expert - 09/27/16 10:00 AM
Quatrane, google/bing easy listening music fake book and you may find what you are looking for. This is only one of the sites that came up during the search:

http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/formats/fake-book/600038?d=sem_msn_Fake_Books_music_fake_book&utm_source=Bing&utm_medium=PPC&utm_term=music_fake_book&utm_Format=Fake_Books&mkwid=ju41IIAu|pcrid|1079878612&kw=music%20fake%20book

I have a number of fake books that contain easy listening songs from those eras. I also purchased Notes' Norton's excellent fake book discs: http://nortonmusic.com/

Notes had put chords of fake books into BiaB files. These chords follow the books perfectly. All you do is load the file and play along. Or as I do many times rearrange the instrumentation.

I hope this helps and good luck.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: "Music Wizard" function expert - 09/27/16 12:28 PM
Quatrane,

Welcome to the forums

Yes, do give us some examples. Who knows what might be available?
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: "Music Wizard" function expert - 09/27/16 02:57 PM
Originally Posted By: Noel96
Quatrane,

What are the names of a couple of the songs? I'll have a hunt around the net too. (Many hands make like work so they say.)

Regards,
Noel

Yes, I also have a decent collection of fakebooks.

Noel, was that a typo, or do folks down under say "like" work? Here we say "light" work.
Posted By: jford Re: "Music Wizard" function expert - 09/27/16 04:52 PM
"Make like work" sounds to me like no work is being done. smile
Posted By: Noel96 Re: "Music Wizard" function expert - 09/27/16 04:59 PM
Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
Originally Posted By: Noel96
Quatrane,

What are the names of a couple of the songs? I'll have a hunt around the net too. (Many hands make like work so they say.)

Regards,
Noel

Yes, I also have a decent collection of fakebooks.

Noel, was that a typo, or do folks down under say "like" work? Here we say "light" work.

LOL! Definitely a typo Matt. I'll correct the original smile
© PG Music Forums