Someone else?
Windowns 7 - i5 - 8RAM - Biab 2017
Yes, I did all the updates.
Thanks

[img:center]https://postimg.org/image/plys1q277/[/img]

[img:center]https://postimg.org/image/vjtypfab7/[/img]

[img:center]https://postimg.org/image/ryrcjmabj/[/img]
Posted By: ammfonseca Re: Error BIAB - Help someone - PG? - 12/15/16 11:28 PM
I dont know what to do. Almost going back to Biab 2016.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Error BIAB - Help someone - PG? - 12/15/16 11:48 PM
ammfonesca,

Thank you for the images, they help a lot. We just need a bit of accompanying information.

Some questions that spring to mind....

1. What are you doing with BIAB immediate before each of the above errors arise?

2. Are you running BIAB from an internal installation or a USB drive?

3. Does BIAB run properly at any stage?

...etc.

In the meantime...

As a test... start BIAB by right-clicking on the shortcut and selecting "Run as administrator"

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: ammfonseca Re: Error BIAB - Help someone - PG? - 12/16/16 12:10 AM
Hi Noel,
Ok. This happens when I ask to load a new UserTrack.
The old ones are opening ok ut when I ask to load a new one (first time) this happens.

My BIAB is on my internal drive SSD and all my Usertracks and also Drums and Real Tracks , external drive.

This is happening everytime. Sometimes the first time (new usertrack) opens ok but when I ask to load another one ( also new one) this happens again.
Posted By: ammfonseca Re: Error BIAB - Help someone - PG? - 12/16/16 12:12 AM
About :

3. Does BIAB run properly at any stage?

Well... did you see the image 3...the small box on screen.
This is opening everytime.

About Running as Admin.
I did right now.. same happens.
I have these 2 images about it...

[img:center]https://postimg.org/image/6oenev8w9/[/img]

[img:center]https://postimg.org/image/bmy996cv7/[/img]

As I told you before... the first one, ok... but when I ask to load another one... same thing.

Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Error BIAB - Help someone - PG? - 12/16/16 12:37 AM
ammfonesca,

From your second image, did you save the log file, and did you send it to PG Music Support?

If you don't have email on that computer, you could copy the saved log file to a computer with email and send it to support.

They will be the quickest to work out what might be causing your problem. You might consider to send them the user file that caused your issue also.

Posted By: DEddy Re: Error BIAB - Help someone - PG? - 12/16/16 09:29 AM
I believe Usertrack(s) has been reported with 2017.
Posted By: Jon Thomas Re: Error BIAB - Help someone - PG? - 12/16/16 02:10 PM
I have exactly the same problem. Old UTs, created with 2016, are fine. New UTs, created with 2017, crash the program.
I reported this to Support and I also started another thread a couple of days ago. Dr Gannon suggested to email the zipped folder (the one with the UT) to support, and tell support to pass the problem to him. I also sent the complete error log. So I am very confident that PG's experts are working on a solution.
I have another problem though. I sent my email to PG support, and the messages keep bouncing back.
The bounced message says "Failed to process account credentials."
Not sure what that means. So, I guess Support hasn't have received my emails yet. I'll keep trying.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Error BIAB - Help someone - PG? - 12/16/16 03:47 PM
Originally Posted By: Jon Thomas
I have another problem though. I sent my email to PG support, and the messages keep bouncing back.
The bounced message says "Failed to process account credentials."
Not sure what that means. So, I guess Support hasn't have received my emails yet. I'll keep trying.

Jon, I'm wondering if this is perhaps because of the email content. What happens if you send them a simple 'test' email? Perhaps just with the subject 'test' and the content 'test', does that bounce also?
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Error BIAB - Help someone - PG? - 12/16/16 04:44 PM
Jon,

I've never once had anything bounce from support@pgmusic.com

I recall that in his reply, Peter also suggested emailing a Dropbox link to the file. Did you try uploading the zipped folder to Dropbox and then forwarding the link to the uploaded file to PG Music?

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: Jon Thomas Re: Error BIAB - Help someone - PG? - 12/16/16 05:25 PM
Noel
yes, in my original email (several days before Peter Gannon's suggestion), I sent a detailed email to Support with a description of the problem, a doc file with the error log content, and dropbox links to the zipped content of my UT. That was about a week ago, but I never had any reply. However I sent it from a Yahoo account, and I knew that Yahoo got hacked, and I've had problems in the past with Yahoo, so after seeing Peter Gannon post here, I re-sent the same message (with the dropbox links) from a Gmail account. That's when the emails started bouncing back (Gmail re-send the same message once a day when it bounces back, so it's been sent at least 2 or 3 times now). So, I really don't know if Support received ANY of my messages ... that would explain why I never received any aknowledgement.
I'll try again with Yahoo now :-)
By the way, PG's support and help is always GREAT, so I am sure it's just an unfortunate coincidence (and I'm sure these days they are super busy with the new version out).
Anyway, now that another user is reporting exactly the same problem, at least I know I'm not the only one, so maybe it's about a bug rather than something very specific to my setup.

If anybody else is experiencing the same problem, with new UTs, please let PG Support know, I'm sure that the more info they have the better they can tackle it.
If I have news I'll report here.
Posted By: Jon Thomas Re: Error BIAB - Help someone - PG? - 12/16/16 09:54 PM
Update:
Peter Gannon just said in the other thread that he received the message and they're working on it.
© PG Music Forums