PG Music Home
Posted By: sixchannel _FNKPLS3 Funk Bass missing from RT240? - 12/21/16 12:25 PM
Can anyone else confirm this please?
Note - I have DL'd and re-installed RT set 236-240 several times and every time this Bass comes up as N/A.
Any ideas?

Attached picture StylePicker     Current style is  _FNKPLS3.STY.jpg
Posted By: MikeK Re: _FNKPLS3 Funk Bass missing from RT240? - 12/21/16 12:32 PM
Confirmed. Same deal here.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: _FNKPLS3 Funk Bass missing from RT240? - 12/21/16 12:40 PM
Ian,

The image you've loaded is from Stylepicker (not Realtrack picker) and seems to be saying that the style _FNKPLS3.STY is not present. The Realtracks are listed in the memo information at the bottom of the window (see image).

Have a look in Realtrack picker and see if the Realtracks listed in the memo are present. Also, have you installed all the bonus paks and Xtra Styles paks? New styles often come from those.

Lastly, what happens when you select the above style and then click OK? Do all the listed Realtracks load into the mixer?

Regards,
Noel

EDIT ADDED: The bass Realtrack in the style is... "RT2612: Bass, Electric, FunkHalfNotePulse Ev 100 , Freddie Washington". If you have a look under the Realtrack picker, is this present?

Attached picture missing style _FNKPLS3.JPG
Posted By: MikeK Re: _FNKPLS3 Funk Bass missing from RT240? - 12/21/16 12:48 PM
The Style will not load as it says NA.
Originally Posted By: MikeK

Exactly, Mike.
It SHOULD be there as part of RT240 set but it's not - it shows on mine as N/A.
Is it the same on yours?
Ian
Posted By: MikeK Re: _FNKPLS3 Funk Bass missing from RT240? - 12/21/16 02:08 PM
Originally Posted By: sixchannel

Exactly, Mike.
It SHOULD be there as part of RT240 set but it's not - it shows on mine as N/A.
Is it the same on yours?
Ian

Yes, Ian ... identical. Did a slow rebuild just in case, but this Style is the ONLY one showing N/A.
Thanks Mike - that confirms it.
Hi Noel - sorry, I confused myself.
I have ALL known Bonus and Extra Style packs. My confusion came from the fact that the STYLEPICKER (D'Oh! blush )said it was in set RT240 and I never gave it another thought.
It does NOT load. If I look at RT240 in STYLE PICKER (sorted by RT pack) it is dated 11/2015 EXCEPT for this particular one, which is dated 02/2016. This looks like it was part of an update to add it - but which update is it? How do I find it?
SO - the question should probably be - and this is therefore also true of the two other Styles shown (both of which are midi) - how do I find where they were originally and in the case of the midi ones, how to load them in?
Ian
Posted By: MikeK Re: _FNKPLS3 Funk Bass missing from RT240? - 12/21/16 02:45 PM
Check here ... http://www.pgmusic.com/support_windows_realtracks.htm#RT_dec-2016

The latest update (which I have) was on 12/13/2016, I think. Does not fix RT240.
Check here ... http://www.pgmusic.com/support_windows_realtracks.htm#RT_dec-2016

The latest update (which I have) was on 12/13/2016, I think. Does not fix RT240.

Hi Mike
I have that and I just ran it again.
You are correct ,- it doesn't fix the missing Style issue.
I looked back at the 2016 build updates and none seem to coincide with a 2/2016 date.
Maybe it just got forgotten?
Cheers
Ian
Posted By: Noel96 Re: _FNKPLS3 Funk Bass missing from RT240? - 12/21/16 05:53 PM
Hi again, Ian.

I had a look at the date stamp for the style _FNKPLS3.STY and it's 5 Feb 2016. This seems to suggest that it's come along by way of an update or something similar. I'm not sure what part of my installations put it on my system.

It would be worth sending an email to support@pgmusic.com and asking them about it and where you can get it from.

Regards,
Noel
Originally Posted By: Noel96
Hi again, Ian.

I had a look at the date stamp for the style _FNKPLS3.STY and it's 5 Feb 2016. This seems to suggest that it's come along by way of an update or something similar. I'm not sure what part of my installations put it on my system.

It would be worth sending an email to support@pgmusic.com and asking them about it and where you can get it from.

Regards,
Noel

Thanks Noel
I'll get on it in the morning - it's very late evening here.
Ian
Posted By: ovation99 Re: _FNKPLS3 Funk Bass missing from RT240? - 12/22/16 02:57 PM
As a result of looking at this post, I decided to check my installation and has revealed exactly the same result despite downloading the set and re-installing.

Something amiss here PG !
Originally Posted By: ovation99
As a result of looking at this post, I decided to check my installation and has revealed exactly the same result despite downloading the set and re-installing.

I've emailed PG Support. Not had a receipt confirmation yet but I guess they'll get round to it.
Ian
Posted By: MikeK Re: _FNKPLS3 Funk Bass missing from RT240? - 12/22/16 04:21 PM

I've emailed PG Support. Not had a receipt confirmation yet but I guess they'll get round to it.
Ian

Hi Ian - when you get directions from them, would you please share those in this threat?

Thanks in advance!

Ian

Hi Ian - when you get directions from them, would you please share those in this threat?

Thanks in advance!

Sure will Mike
Ian
Thanks. Will fix in the next patch.
Posted By: ovation99 Re: _FNKPLS3 Funk Bass missing from RT240? - 12/23/16 09:47 AM
Thanks. Will fix in the next patch.

Which is available now and it's fixed!

Ian

Thanks in advance!

Hi Mike and all
This was fixed in the 455 update 22 December.
Thanks Andrew.
Posted By: Bernard Re: _FNKPLS3 Funk Bass missing from RT240? - 12/24/16 11:36 AM
Hi there,

I have downloaded patch 255 and checked your post...
Under Real Tracks 240, I have the following instruments: (Real Tracks)
2524, Bass electric Funk halfnotepulsesync
2525, Guitar, electric, Funk wahwah
2526, Piano, electric, rythm funk tremolo.
the relative demo songs are (Style picker):
_FNKPLS1: available and plays with 4 instruments,
_FNKPLS2: available and plays with 4 instruments,
_FNKPLS3: demo not available (not found)
So this demo is just missing...
Bernard
Posted By: MikeK Re: _FNKPLS3 Funk Bass missing from RT240? - 12/24/16 01:36 PM
Thanks for the fix! Works fine here. Am not concerned too much about the demo not being available.
Thanks for the fix! Works fine here. Am not concerned too much about the demo not being available.

I've let Support know anyway.
Ian
Posted By: MikeK Re: _FNKPLS3 Funk Bass missing from RT240? - 12/26/16 12:09 AM

I've let Support know anyway.
Ian

Cool! Thanks, Ian!
© PG Music Forums