PG Music Home
When I select the CMPFMF2.sty Campfire, Medium Fingerpicking Style or any of the similar styles that include a fingerpicking guitar i have issues. It creates the render file BUT nothing else AND the render file continues to GROW until it's over 15 GIG... Band in a Box is frozen and I need to "kill" it with task manager and then delete the file... If I use a different style without the fingerpicking it's fine...

I am running Windows 10 and BIAB 2017 latest build.
Dave Evans
davidevans@comcast.net
Originally Posted By: Dave Evans
Dave Evans
davidevans@comcast.net

I can not answer your question but I will add that you should never put your email address on any forum. If you need to send your email address then either use a Private Message (PM) or write as davidevans AT comcast DOT net. A PM is the best method IMHO.
You should repost this in the Biab forum Dave, you'll get better answers there. This forum is for tech questions for everything BUT music or PG products.

Please check out the FAQ's at the top of each forum.

Bob
Dave,

I just tried the above style and it rendered fine for me.

There are a number of ways of rendering a file to audio and you don't say which one you used. As an experiment, can you please try the following.

1. Right-click on the link below and download the test SGU file that I created.

Test File for RT 522 (link)

2. Generate and play the file.

3. Follow the image below to render the file to audio. The sequence is shown by the numbers.

• Check the path where the file(s) will be rendered to (#3 on image)
  • Make sure the settings shown in boxes #4 and #5 are the same as shown.
  • Select button #6 to render the file.
  • When rendering is complete, close the dialogue box.

Let us know the outcome.

Attached picture rendering 1.JPG
Thanks, I'll give this a try and let you know how it goes... I just had a friend of mine try it on his machine and it worked fine also. He used my song as his test and it worked so I know it's something wrong with my install... I will reinstall 2017 and see if that fixes it...

Dave
© PG Music Forums