PG Music Home
Thought you missed your chance to order the 2017 49-PAK for Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Windows? Good news - it's still available!

All First-time & regular-price Upgrade purchases of the Band-in-a-Box® 2017 UltraPlusPAK, EverythingPAK, or Audiophile Edition include the 49-PAK - Pro, MegaPAK, and PlusPAK customers can add it to their purchase for just $49! www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.packages.htm

Learn more about what is in the 2017 49-PAK: www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.49pak.htm
This has been an outstanding pak for sure! But I have a question..

The 59 Styles for "Rediscovered" RealTracks/MIDI SuperTracks! How are they designated? I THINK I found out how they are, but would like to hear it about it from the horses mouth, as the case may be.... cool
I'm still waiting to hear those extra instruments in "solo" audio demos, as opposed to just within a full band. Can't see any such thing on here yet. And no audio demos for the added Supertracks at all.

As for the "Rediscovered" styles - they simply include one or more RT instrument that until now was not included in any RT style. What's the big mystery here, jcspro40?
There are a couple ways to find the Rediscovered styles. There are two groups of them, Rediscovered MIDI SuperTracks, and Rediscovered RealTracks.

- In the StylePicker, select the "other options" button and select "2017 styles". The Rediscovered styles are from the Set# "Bonus".

- There are demo songs for each of the styles in bb\RealTracks - Demos\Rediscovered RealTracks, and bb\MIDI SuperTracks Demos\Rediscovered SuperTracks.
© PG Music Forums