PG Music Home
Did you know...

You can put multiple drum parts, percussion, loops, and even RealTracks on the same Drums track with Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Windows! To do this, click on the Drums track button and go to Multi-Drums | Edit-Multi Drums for this song.

Have you tried this new feature yet? Let's hear it on our User Showcase Forum!
??? that link does not let me "hear" it.

DE
The link takes you to the User Showcase Forum - I've edited my original post to clarify that it'll take you to that page.

smile
I have tried that technique but the only way to "mix" the tracks is by a little button in which the user can change the dB of the track.
Also when I drag and drop to my daw everything on that track is pre-mixed. I personally NEVER use each track "as is" so cut and splice would then be impossible on these mixed tracks.
If however the tracks were able to be drag and dropped separately, that would be an improvement.
Also one cannot mix say halftime and normal play on one track or use volume change settings for each track as in Bar settings F5.

It is written in the manual that it is possible to have up to 10 audio files running on each BIAB track meaning 70 audio tracks as a theoretical maximum. SO it could then be theoretically possible to increase the number of tracks available in BIAB. (I have no idea of the skills in programming.)

I cannot get my head around RealBand as I have used Steinberg programmes before I discovered BIAB for the Atari (What a wonderful day that was laugh )
So an increase in tracks would be excellent or, as 2 instances of BIAB can run at the same time, have the ability to have those 2 versions run in sync; one master, one slave.

best wishes
Alyn
© PG Music Forums