PG Music Home
Posted By: jdchess Half-time / Double-time...possible bug? - 02/19/17 07:58 PM
I noticed today that if I select Double-time for a real track, it plays in double-time, but shows Half-time in the mixer window next to the track. The same is true for choosing half-time...it plays in half-time but actually displays Double-time in the mixer window.

It seems to only be an issue with double and half time. Triple-time plays and displays correctly.

I have build 458 (beta). I'm not sure if this started right when I updated to 458, but I'm certain that it wasn't doing this before. Anyone else experience this issue?
I'm using another build, but I can verify that my double-time tracks appear with the label of half-time.

I never noticed this before because I don't recall seeing anything about the timebase of a track. I think it's great it is there, and thanks for pointing this out. My search for a mention of this feature went all the way back to Build 439, and it was not mentioned.

I will report this bug to the developers.
Posted By: jdchess Re: Half-time / Double-time...possible bug? - 02/19/17 08:31 PM
Thanks for checking into this Matt. I think there is a good chance that the issue started with Build 458, as I'm certain that this wasn't the case before the update.
Confirmed, this will be fixed in an upcoming build.
It's fixed now. Look at the first post in the BIAB Windows forum and get the update, Build 460.
© PG Music Forums