PG Music Home
Posted By: Matt Finley Get Build #461. You'll be amazed. - 03/15/17 09:33 PM
The speed improvement loading the program is amazing. This is a real accomplishment for PG Music.

As the instructions say, you need to start BIAB several times before it 'kicks in'. Try it.
Posted By: Hugh2 Re: Get Build #461. You'll be amazed. - 03/15/17 11:00 PM
Yeah Matt
Got it and did exactly after a few goes it was really quick,Great job Pgmusic.This will be very helpful,
Hugh
Posted By: lambada Re: Get Build #461. You'll be amazed. - 03/15/17 11:10 PM
Great to hear. I'll upgrade tonight. Since I upgraded to 460, the BIAB logo remains on the screen for an eternity and you can't move it or put it behind other programs. Good news indeed!
Posted By: Keith from Oz Re: Get Build #461. You'll be amazed. - 03/16/17 12:00 AM
And it also fixed the audible count in problem that some of us were encountering.
Posted By: J. Larry Re: Get Build #461. You'll be amazed. - 03/16/17 12:54 AM
I’ll wait 10 minutes for BIAB load, if it will just play songs with frozen tracks. That’s been a big downer for me, having to restart each time I tried to play songs with frozen tracks----frozen tracks leads to frozen laptop! Just downloaded build 461. Guess we’ll find out.
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Get Build #461. You'll be amazed. - 03/16/17 02:22 AM
J. Larry, yes, frozen tracks caused a few problems that should have been addressed in this update (see Andrew's post for some mention of this). Be sure to post if they aren't fixed for you.
Posted By: jford Re: Get Build #461. You'll be amazed. - 03/16/17 01:02 PM
I love the speed improvement!
Posted By: J. Larry Re: Get Build #461. You'll be amazed. - 03/16/17 08:20 PM
Well, things seem to be working smoothly, now, with the 461 build. Many thanks to the PG Music folks for continuing to address problem issues. The faster load time is a nice benefit, too. All this is like a December upgrade showing up in March. How much better can it get? The frozen track play-problem seems to be solved. Hope it remains that way. Now, what’s next? Maybe a summer add-on package of fabulous, never-heard-before, Real Tracks that extends BIAB well-beyond its present state. Hoping and waiting.
Posted By: Danny C. Re: Get Build #461. You'll be amazed. - 03/26/17 04:26 PM
Originally Posted By: Keith from Oz
And it also fixed the audible count in problem that some of us were encountering.

Thank The Stars Above and the cat that put them there!

Later,
Posted By: DrDan Re: Get Build #461. You'll be amazed. - 03/26/17 06:04 PM
Have to admit the quick load time is pretty darn nice.
© PG Music Forums