PG Music Home
Get inspired with Xtra Styles PAKs for Band-in-a-Box® and RealBand!

Xtra Styles PAK 2 for Band-in-a-Box®:
Over 160 professionally mixed RealStyles in 4 volumes: Rock-Pop 2, Jazz 2, Country 2, and Bluegrass and World 2, $15 each. Get the All Xtra Styles PAK 2 (4 volumes) for only $49!

Xtra Styles PAK 1 for Band-in-a-Box®:
Over 160 professionally mixed RealStyles in 4 volumes: Rock-Pop 1, Jazz 1, Country 1, and Singer/Songwriter 1, $15 each. Get the All Xtra Styles PAK 1 (4 volumes) for only $49!

Want them all? The All Xtra Styles PAK 1 & 2 Bundle is the package for you with ALL 8 volumes (325 RealStyles) for the special price of only $98!
Includes all 325 RealStyles from PAKs 1 (released summer 2016) AND 2 (released December 2016), for Jazz, Country, Rock-Pop, Singer/Songwriter, and Bluegrass & World.

NOTE: All of the Xtra Styles in Volumes 1 & 2 work with any Band-in-a-Box® 2016 or higher UltraPlusPAK, EverythingPAK, or Audiophile Edition with a 2016 49-PAK.

Listen to all the Xtra Styles demos here.

Purchase your Xtra Styles PAKs at http://www.pgmusic.com/xtrastyles.php.
Posted By: DrDan Re: Xtra Styles PAKs for Band-in-a-Box® - 05/12/17 03:15 PM
OMG, got a bit scared for a minute or two. Then I realized I already had all these. Or do I?? crazy
These are not "we just released these right now" - so you may have them already! Call us on our sales line and we can look at your order history with you smile
Posted By: DrDan Re: Xtra Styles PAKs for Band-in-a-Box® - 05/12/17 05:59 PM
So it appears Xtra Styles PAK 2 for Band-in-a-Box®
is new! Another $49 I don't happen to have at the moment.

The link provided above is mixed in with the old thread for PAK 1 launch, so it is a bit confusing.
Posted By: Icelander Re: Xtra Styles PAKs for Band-in-a-Box® - 05/12/17 06:32 PM
Pak 2 is certainly newer, yes, but hardly "New" since it was issued last year.
You may simply have missed its initial release due to how close that was to the PC "2017" release of BBox,
© PG Music Forums