PG Music Home
Like many of you, over the decades I have given demos of BIAB. Yesterday, I had a pro musician visit. He's a recently-retired music teacher, a fine trumpet and keyboard player, and he directs a big band I will be writing for. He was familiar with BIAB only from the days before RealTracks. He was blown away when I played some of my tunes.

That's not BIAB. BIAB sounds like that?

Oh, yes.

Did you write that soprano sax solo?
No, the program just generated it.

And can you see the notation?
Yep.

What happens if you double the tempo?

The drummer adjusts automatically. And I can change the style, key and/or tempo almost immediately.

It knows how to voice your chords there, a B7#11 and a D7alt?
Yep.

That is sounding amazing. I have to buy this!
I hope PG Music doesn’t find out that their program sounds every bit as good, and more realistic, than some of the high-end arranger keyboards that can run several thousand dollars. If so, they might decide to boost their prices. Hope they always keep the program affordable, even with all the improvements and additions to BIAB.
Good on you, Matt!

Like your visitor, I still marvel at what BIAB/RB make possible. It's incredible software.
GREAT Matt! I know how he feels. Ralna English (from our show) just performed with us and while she was here, our Choirleirs did one of the BIAB charts ("Leaning on the Everlasting Arms". Afterward she said . . . "HOW did you do that chart"? She said she could sure use it. It was immediately an attachment . . . in her email!
© PG Music Forums