PG Music Home
It seems like yesterday we introduced a midyear ".5" release for Band-in-a-Box for Windows, but it was back in 2007! Band-in-a-Box 2007.5 was released in June 2007, and included some great new features & enhancements!

RealDrums Enhancements - RealDrums were released with Version 2007, so when 2007.5 came out there were a number of improvements, including:
-WMA files - faster and smaller files, with great quality!
-RealDrums variation with each "play."
-Customizable Drum Fills.
-RealDrums "Developer Mode."
...and more!

Audio Chord Wizard Enhancements
-Better Chord Detection
-more chords per bar detected
...and more!

‘Remix’ Features
Remix an existing MP3, by adding a BB style to the MP3!

...and more!

A full list explaining the new features added with 2007.5 can be viewed at www.pgmusic.com/pdfs/bbwin_version_2007.5.pdf.

Anyone here remember the bouncing .5 that used to be on the homepage?!?!?
Thanks for the trip back. This version was memorable because it was the last version before RealTracks, which took all of us by surprise.
Posted By: Marcissimo Re: #TBT Band-in-a-Box 2007.5 for Windows - 12/22/17 05:26 AM
Hi,

do you have any idea if Band in a Box 2007 is running on Windows 10?

Thanks for helping!
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: #TBT Band-in-a-Box 2007.5 for Windows - 12/22/17 07:12 AM
Marcissimo

Welcome to the forums.

Please ask your question in only one forum. Don't repeat the same question multiple times in multiple forums. This is confusing. Your question will be answered even if you post in one forum.

My advice: Don't purchase 2007.5. If you have issues they will not be easily resolved. Purchase 2018.
Posted By: jford Re: #TBT Band-in-a-Box 2007.5 for Windows - 12/22/17 01:41 PM
I agree with Videotrack. I also respond on one of your other posts. Trying to run 2007 today on Windows 10 is potentially just going to give you problems that no one is going to be able to help you with.
© PG Music Forums