PG Music Home
Posted By: Trygve Larsen All midi track on same channel? - 06/11/17 12:35 AM
Just wonder how I can set all midi tracks to same channel. I am about to use midiJam as a visualizer for my piano songs, and want only one piano for it... As of now, it shows four pianos, because I use bass, piano, melody and solo tracks for my pianosongs. It would look more natural if only one piano shows the playing....

When I open the sequencer in Biab to do it, there is only two option there, melody or solo. In the help, I see that all the tracks can be shown there. So how do I do that?
Posted By: Pipeline Re: All midi track on same channel? - 06/11/17 07:04 AM
I tried MidiJam but it shrunk my screen and wouldn't work.

Attached picture BB-Midi-Channel.jpg
Posted By: Trygve Larsen Re: All midi track on same channel? - 06/13/17 12:15 AM
Ah, thank's a lot ! How could I overlook that...;) Realized that it is only when I will export songs for the visualizer I can use it..;)

Yeah, MidiJam crashes for me also sometimes. But there is a setting available in the config file that let u deselect full screen mood. That works better for me... It works better if u copy all the files to the folder of ur midi songs... Great free little visualization tool.
There is many songs on Youtube demonstrating the use of it.here; https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=MidiJam

PG-Music should take a look also.. Great if it was incorporated in BiaB something like it...

Thank's a lot Pipeline for helping me out here...
© PG Music Forums