PG Music Home
The just-released Xtra Styles PAK 3 has only been available for 2 days... and so far people LOVE the 160 RealStyles included!

Here's what they're saying...

"These sound absolutely great, a must have!"

"The new styles are really impressive!"

"Great job with these new RealStyles!"

"Xtra Styles add so many choices for my songs!"

"I'm enjoying the heck out of the new styles!"

"Excellent work, gang! Thanks so much!"

"Xtra Styles are really incredible!"

"These new RealStyles are amazingly creative!"

"I like the use of half-time, double-time, and triple-time RealTracks!"

"These sound brilliant - a great deal at only $29!"

"Very creative combinations!"

Great news!!! The Xtra Styles PAK 3 is on sale for just $29 during our Xtra Styles special, which ends July 31, 2017! Listen to demos of these new RealStyles here.

Plus... if you don't have any Xtra Styles yet, you'll be happy to hear that you can purchase all three sets (485 RealStyles) and the 2017 49-PAK for only $129 during our Xtra Styles special.

Click here to view the purchase options for Xtra Styles PAK 3

Already have them? We'd love your feedback!
Posted By: seeker Re: Customers LOVE the New Xtra Styles PAK 3! - 06/16/17 08:03 PM
Callie... N Staff,

I have not been connected with BIAB much due to other
complications....

But the little bit of time spent on XTRA 3 is mind
boggling. Thanks so much for the economy and great product.

If I can spring some time am going to marry some of these
new xtras with one of my existing songs.

Thank you folks so much.
Posted By: joden Re: Customers LOVE the New Xtra Styles PAK 3! - 06/16/17 11:13 PM
why not jsut put this on the other thread? Or are you trying to steer away from negative stuff wink hahaha!

I did note there was no response to perhaps looking at different methods of delivery for RT sales. So I guess start a new thread and all of that gets buried.

Moving on.
Originally Posted By: seeker
... time spent on XTRA 3 is mind boggling ....
Welcome to the Boggle Boyz club, Boggle On Bro; alas me poorself had not yet real time yet to rope 'em all, but there's pretty nice stuff in this cookiejar no 3 ....F
Posted By: MikeK Re: Customers LOVE the New Xtra Styles PAK 3! - 06/18/17 01:29 PM
Just bought the set. Nice flavors in these! Love them! smile
Posted By: MikeK Re: Customers LOVE the New Xtra Styles PAK 3! - 06/18/17 01:40 PM
What's odd, these show as set# User ... I think that's OK. Should it not say XTRA? Small item. I can deal with "user".
Originally Posted By: MikeK
What's odd, these show as set# User ... I think that's OK. Should it not say XTRA? Small item. I can deal with "user".

This is my "problem" also, I feel that ALL of these Xtra Styles should be identified as Xtra Styles in the Style Picker List,AND have the collection # also. cool
Posted By: DrDan Re: Customers LOVE the New Xtra Styles PAK 3! - 07/03/17 01:12 PM
I am seeing a lot of new wizardry in the new Xtra Styles PAK 3. It is cool to see things that make you go ".. how did they do that?" grin
© PG Music Forums