PG Music Home
I'm usually good at installing RealTracks (I have Audiophile) patches soon after they are released. Although I think I installed the latest two (Feb and March 2017) I was not sure, so I tried to install them now, but nothing really happens, and that little spinning blue thing keeps spinning when I click on the downloaded file. I've had no trouble installing things today like the latest BIAB and RealBand builds, and the Xtra Styles #3 set I just purchased. In my RealTracks folder, the latest .WAV file modified date is 2/21/2017 (6 files), one on 2/16, 2 on 2/15, and 5 on 2/14. That suggests that the March patch was not successfully installed, but perhaps the February. Thoughts on how to tell that all that should have been installed were (I do not think this is captured in the "What do I have?" feature), and has anyone experienced the hanging I have when installing the RealTracks Audiiophile patches? Thank you.
If you have a look in "\bb\Realtracks\library\holds", and then sort the directory by "Date" (you'll need to be in List view), there will be some folders that have the date installation after 22 March 2017. See the image below.

Attached picture update Realtracks indicator 22march2017.JPG
When in doubt, run the installer again. It does no harm because it checks file dates during the install.
© PG Music Forums