PG Music Home
Posted By: beatmaster Xtra styles 3 - 07/01/17 07:15 PM
Hi

Just bought the xtra pak 3 , I have all the others .

When I installed them I now get this.

Attached picture Capture.PNG
Posted By: beatmaster Re: Xtra styles 3 - 07/01/17 07:16 PM
Sorry forgot to say I have everything pak.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Xtra styles 3 - 07/01/17 09:03 PM
BM,

That's a lot of n/a's for Realtracks. I'll see if I can work out which RT you might be missing. What version of Everything pak do you have?

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: joden Re: Xtra styles 3 - 07/01/17 10:23 PM
I got the pack too, and there were a few N/As with mine. Pretty much all were organs, however when the style was played the organ parts were there??
Posted By: fiddler2007 Re: Xtra styles 3 - 07/02/17 05:53 AM
Tried slow rebuilding? check for ST2 and XT2 files not present in the bb folder maybe first. other wise run the installers might fix it, if the missing RTs are there in the first place. F

Attached picture BIAB temp.png
Posted By: joden Re: Xtra styles 3 - 07/11/17 04:49 PM
Need to bump this as I have discovered I made an error. The Organ parts I mentioned above DO sound in the demo, but are unavailable when using the style in a song.

So i confirm in the extra styles pack RT's (mostly organs for me) are indeed missing.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Xtra styles 3 - 07/12/17 04:01 AM
Originally Posted By: joden
Need to bump this as I have discovered I made an error. The Organ parts I mentioned above DO sound in the demo, but are unavailable when using the style in a song.

That might depend on which play option you select.
- Quick Play using Demo plays a pre-recorded Wav file.
- Play using current ChordSheet from the song, uses the Style (that you may not have).
Which play did you choose?
Posted By: joden Re: Xtra styles 3 - 07/12/17 02:59 PM
Just used the quick demo. When I loaded the style into the songsheet the N/A message came up again and indeed no part sounded for the organs. I have all RT's and afaik they are up to date.
Posted By: jford Re: Xtra styles 3 - 07/12/17 03:20 PM
Have you gone into the RealTracks picker (not the StylePicker) and looked at what is available versus what is not. You may just need to download and re-install those missing Tracks. Once in place, the StylePicker should pick them up as available.

Have you verified that you haven't inadvertently installed some RealTracks (or even RealStyles) in the wrong location.

All styles should go into the main BIAB folder (or alternatively, a folder named "Styles" underneath main BIAB folder.

If you have all your RealTracks and RealDrums in the default BIAB folder, then you just specify that folder for installation and in preferences, leave the "custom location" blank.

If you have all your RealTracks and RealDrums in an alternate folder, then for installation purposes, you specify the folder one above where the "RealTracks" or the "Drums folder is. However, in preferences, you specify the actual "RealTracks" or "Drums" folder.

I would look for stray files on my computer, just to make sure everything is where it is supposed to be. If you installed the EverythingPak from the external CD, everything should be where it is supposed to be. However, any extra PAKS would have come on a DVD and you need to install that (for example, the 49-pak). Everything you purchased, however, should be available in your account on the main PGMusic web site page (not the forum page).

On my computer, my setup is as follows:

BIAB is loaded into a folder called "C:\Apps\PGMusic\BIAB" and I have my RealTracks and RealDrums located on the D: drive. RealTracks are located in "D:\AppsData\Sounds\RealInst\RealTracks" and "D:\AppsData\Sounds\RealInst\Drums, respectively.

So, when I do an install, I tell the installer that BIAB is located in "C:\Apps\PGMusic\BIAB", RealTracks are located in "D:\AppsData\Sounds\RealInst" and RealDrums are located in "D:\AppsData\Sounds\RealInst".

However, then when I go into the RealTracks preferences, I specify the final folder. So for RealTracks it's "D:\AppsData\Sounds\RealInst\RealTracks" and for RealDrums it's "D:\AppsData\Sounds\RealInst\Drums".

Hope that made sense and hopefully helps.

If re-installing or downloading/re-installing doesn't work, I would definitely contact PGMusic help.
Posted By: joden Re: Xtra styles 3 - 07/12/17 09:36 PM
Nah, apart from drive, it is always a default install. I'll have a look at trying to find just where these organ parts should be and try re-installing the RT packs.
Posted By: fiddler2007 Re: Xtra styles 3 - 07/13/17 04:01 AM
you could start here to see what's wrong & missing with the installing if you bought the whole caboose ..:

Attached picture BIAB temp.png
Attached picture BIAB stylepickerX3.png
Posted By: joden Re: Xtra styles 3 - 07/13/17 01:22 PM
yeah good tip Fiddler, I'll look into that. Will certainly make it easer to cross-reference smile
© PG Music Forums