PG Music Home
If you visit our About page, you will read that Dr. Peter Gannon founded PG Music Inc. in 1988!

With that in mind, there are a lot of video tutorials we've released that answer many of the technical support questions frequently asked, including this blast-from-the-past: Band-in-a-Box (1997): Windows 95 MIDI Setup, narrated by Peter!

Originally Posted By: Callie - PG Music
Callie
Marketing Representative
PG Music Inc.

Some after sales marketing?
Got some, antique by now, original Atari floppies; must be worth a fortune then ... F
Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever come across a Mac video equivalent of this concept(?). Granted, just like we never had to really concern ourselves with sound driver issues from the get go, this too is probably easier to both figure out and set up on our front but still, I've seen the question asked and such a video requested for by my fellow (albeit new) Mac users.

Just something for the 'PG department' to consider...
That's because Mac only had to work on a Mac. Windows had to work on a Dell, a Compaq, a Gateway, a homebuilt. Multiple processor and peripheral vendors. Different motherboards, different BIOS's. That's why you had to play the correct driver drill. But once it worked, it worked.
© PG Music Forums