PG Music Home
Posted By: Trygve Larsen JBridge problems - 09/03/17 08:12 PM
Perhaps I changed some setting or something, because it worked before. But yesterday i tried some new VSTi, and it says I need JBridge.. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it, to no avail... Any idea what can be done?
Posted By: MarioD Re: JBridge problems - 09/03/17 08:45 PM
Did you try jBridge on a VSTi that worked before? If so is it still working? If you haven't tried one that worked before then please do so. Maybe it is not the fault of the VSTi.

I have found that when I use jBridge on 32-bit VSTis going into a 64-bit system that sometimes it does not work. It works on most but not all. Maybe jBridge will not work on this VSTi. YMMV
Posted By: fiddler2007 Re: JBridge problems - 09/06/17 04:18 AM
Originally Posted By: Trygve Larsen
Perhaps I changed some setting or something, because it worked before. But yesterday i tried some new VSTi, and it says I need JBridge.. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it, to no avail... Any idea what can be done?
there's a version 1.75 out now, tried that? jbridge 1.75
- Also I found that preparing and selecting the folders where your original VSTs and the Jbridged VST versions are to be installed separately, and also converting them individually works best for me. If the converted VST loads and doesn't work, there are options on the information bar below the loaded jbridged plugin. F

Attached picture jbridge 1.75.jpg
Posted By: Trygve Larsen Re: JBridge problems - 09/08/17 02:33 AM
Ok, thank's guys. I have to come back later, because of some other stuff came up...
© PG Music Forums