PG Music Home
With Band-in-a-Box® Version 2011 for Windows we introduced the Band-in-a-Box® App for iTunes, which worked by connecting your Windows desktop version to your iPhone®, iPod touch®, or iPad™ - giving you the ability to generate, play, and save songs to your device with the same high quality RealTracks sound that you get with the desktop version of Band-in-a-Box! A great way to work on a song idea from ANYWHERE!

Then came the BB Remote App for Band-in-a-Box 2011.5 or higher, allowing you to control your desktop version of Band-in-a-Box from anywhere in the room! With BB Remote, you see the chords of the song (with current bar highlighted as the song plays on the Windows desktop program), and can control the mix (volumes, muting, reverb), load in new songs, and use the conductor to loop and move around the song.

Our Apps don't stop there... we also offer a RealBand Remote app, and the Pitch Invasion App!

Check out all the PG Music Inc. Apps available on iTunes here.

(Today, October 23rd, is National iPod Day.)

What different iPod devices have you had? Over the years, I've had an iPod Classic, 2 Shuffles, a Nano (it's bright green and I still carry it with me everywhere!), and the iPhone 3GS that had all the PG Music Apps installed on it!
Posted By: jford Re: Band-in-a-Box® Apps for iTunes! #iPodDay - 10/23/17 04:07 PM
I still carry my iPod classic (160GB) with me to play in the car. By all rights, the battery should be dead and the hard drive crashed, but it just keeps chugging along.
jford - I still have mine that I use in the car also! I tried to use it for one of my long walks, but the battery life barely lasted an album.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one hanging on the the Classic to have in the car! smile
Posted By: jford Re: Band-in-a-Box® Apps for iTunes! #iPodDay - 10/23/17 05:47 PM
While tricky, you can buy and replace the battery yourself. You just have to be careful to purchase the correct one for your model. There's also an online site to check your serial number and match it to the correct model. Lots of posts about this via Google search. I haven't done it yet, but plan to do so sometime this year to extend the life a little more. Everything else seems to work just fine, so I won't give up this "classic" anytime soon.
© PG Music Forums