PG Music Home
Posted By: sixchannel 2018 ULTRA vs PLUS - 11/29/17 01:48 PM
Hooray, the 2018 is here.
However, as a current UPP User, it looks like I can save some money now by simply buying the new PLUS Pack for 2018. As far as I can see, that gets me everything that my current Ultra has, as there are no additions to the midi side of things.
I can buy the $49 Bonus Pack and Extra Styles packs separately - but then again, I would have to do that if I bought Ultra.
Posted By: A_R Re: 2018 ULTRA vs PLUS - 11/29/17 02:07 PM
Originally Posted By: sixchannel
Hooray, the 2018 is here.
However, as a current UPP User, it looks like I can save some money now by simply buying the new PLUS Pack for 2018. As far as I can see, that gets me everything that my current Ultra has, as there are no additions to the midi side of things.
I can buy the $49 Bonus Pack and Extra Styles packs separately - but then again, I would have to do that if I bought Ultra.

If you ever manage to figure it out please let me know, I've been trying to make sense of but there isn't anything that actually tells you what comes with each pack as an upgrade. I'm assuming that the PlusPak just comes with an upgrade to the program and the 202 new Realtracks and nothing else, but I'm not sure if that is the case, and what else is included in the UltraPak that I don't already have.

http://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.packages.htm
Posted By: Mike Head Re: 2018 ULTRA vs PLUS - 11/29/17 02:55 PM
HI rolson

I think you will find it is the same as it has always been,
If you own last years 2017 ultra pack then you only need the plus pack to top that up to be the same as buying this years ultra pack,

2018 PlusPAK
Upgrade
Requires
Band-in-a-Box®
2017 **Requires Band-in-a-Box® 2017 UltraPlusPAK or EverythingPAK.

Includes version 2018 program updates and
202 NEW RealTracks (Sets 278-300)!

That my take on it, same as Sixchannel.
Mike

© PG Music Forums