PG Music Home
Posted By: Bernard Sforzando & Hi-Q - 11/30/17 11:25 AM
I now have downloaded BiaB 2018 as well as installed the latest patch 503...

Unfortunately I cannot find the Sforzando plug-in which should apear under each instrument tab "plug-in" within the mixer... Trying to load the Sforzando-vstx86.dll does not work... So I cannot check and load the Sforzando instruments...
Is there a specific place to look for the .dll file when trying to add a vst plug-in? (I have tried with the .dll found in my Plogue/Sforzando file).

Further, it seems that, within the menu for each instrument, the (choose)Hi-Q item is no more available (at this moment). Is it the same for everybody?

Bernard
Posted By: jazzmammal Re: Sforzando & Hi-Q - 11/30/17 12:42 PM
I just installed the 503 update and everything works as it should. Are you saying the Sforzando was there before and now it isn't? If you need to reload it you click the "Add VSTi" in the plugin window and go to wherever you're VST plugs are stored on your computer and select the .dll there.

Bob
Posted By: Bernard Re: Sforzando & Hi-Q - 11/30/17 06:12 PM
Problem solved!

How can one be so stupid! I did not find Sforzando in the plug-ins slot nor the hi-Q tab because I was trying this on Audio instruments... 2 days downloading and installing the BiaB files have been too much! I go to sleep and come back next spring after hibernation...
Bernard
Posted By: jazzmammal Re: Sforzando & Hi-Q - 12/01/17 12:30 PM
Yeah, I hear you Bernard but at least you have it now. I've been using these programs for years yet I'll overlook some basic little step as well. So many things to keep track of.

Bob
© PG Music Forums