PG Music Home
Posted By: Rhino Real Tracks update confusion, please help ! - 12/08/17 07:01 PM
hi,
just noticed the huge page with Real Tracks updates.
do I really have to download them all to bring my collection (1 - 300, non audiophile Ultra) up to speed, or does the latest 1200 MB "cumulative" patch contain all pre-2017 fixes too ?
http://dl08.pgmusic.com/support/patch/realtracks_jul2017_patch.exe

if not,I would appreciate a definitive, complete list !
same for Real Drums.

thanks,
Rhino
this doesn't answer your question?

If you want to download a cumulative patch that includes all updates since the release of Band-in-a-Box 2017, you can download this larger patch (1200 MB).

EDIT: OK, I guess I see your problem. I can only assume this is a complete back to day one fix of all RTs. But your right, that is not what it says.
Originally Posted By: MusicStudent
this doesn't answer your question?

If you want to download a cumulative patch that includes all updates since the release of Band-in-a-Box 2017, you can download this larger patch (1200 MB).

EDIT: OK, I guess I see your problem. I can only assume this is a complete back to day one fix of all RTs. But your right, that is not what it says.

exactly - what about the earlier, pre 2017 fixes ?
only guessing, but if you really need several files, wouldn't it be wise to install them in the sequence they were released ?

thanks,
Rhino
Your 2018 UltraPAK includes the 2017 (and previous) fixes.
Originally Posted By: Andrew - PG Music
Your 2018 UltraPAK includes the 2017 (and previous) fixes.

thanks, Andrew.
So that means re-downloading every single Realtrack installer before 2017 then, just to be on the safe side ?
I was planning to use my own installer backups and those of local colleagues, to save 100 GB of bandwidth ...
a full cumulative fixes patch since "Day One" would save you thousands in ISP fees, it seems.
oh well, jDownloader here I come,
Rhino
© PG Music Forums