PG Music Home
Posted By: jcspro40 Xtra4 Styles Not Showing - 12/08/17 08:01 PM
Lack of funds had me going the basic Plus route to BB 2018 instead of my usual HDD update. Along with this I grabbed the 49Pak and Xtra4 Style. Everything seems to have loaded fine over BB2017 except the Xtra4 Styles...I can not find them, and they are not showing up in the list. frown

I have cleaned, ran as Admin, re-downloaded, etc but nada. Anyone have any ideas, or ran into this? Thanks in advance for any info! cool
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Xtra4 Styles Not Showing - 12/08/17 08:06 PM
I know you said you did the cleanup. Try running the Cleanup utility a second time. It's in the /BB/Data folder.
Posted By: Andrew - PG Music Re: Xtra4 Styles Not Showing - 12/08/17 09:19 PM
If you look in Demos\RealTracks Demos\Xtra styles you should see folders like "Country 4", "Jazz 4". Also if you sort by date in the StylePicker, you should have a bunch of Xtra styles dated Nov 2017. This would indicate that you have them. I see that we should also add a "user category" for Xtra Styles 4 - perhaps that is what you are looking for ... we'll add that with the next update.
Posted By: DrDan Re: Xtra4 Styles Not Showing - 12/08/17 10:00 PM
Originally Posted By: Andrew - PG Music
I see that we should also add a "user category" for Xtra Styles 4 - perhaps that is what you are looking for ... we'll add that with the next update.

While you are digging around in the code, can you add a "user category" for Super-Midi-Tracks? Please. grin
Posted By: jcspro40 Re: Xtra4 Styles Not Showing - 12/09/17 01:57 AM
Thanks Matt for the idea, but no change.

Andrew, in Demos I have 3 listed as 4, and a lot listed in the Style Picker as 11-2017, so they ARE in there I assume. They are not, however, showing up when you do

Style-Style Picker-Category-Choose And Show User Category

All the rest have automatically came up listed as

PG Music\Xtra Styles\Xtra3 Rock-Pop 3 etc

And these did not come up this way this time. Since someone posted how to do this on the forum it has been my go to way to work thru all the Bonus, Rediscovered and Xtra Styles. Fixing this in the next update will be welcomed for sure!

In the meantime I will go thru that long, long 11-2017 list...... frown wink

Thanks Folks! cool
© PG Music Forums