PG Music Home
Posted By: Petimar Drum Track playing behind - 12/11/17 09:21 PM
I love the 2018 BIAB but am having some issues. I have been playing "song x" a lot in the past and no issues. Today when playing "song x" using the Fast Jazz Swing Poll Winners Style, the drums are about 1/2 beat behind the comping of the rest of the instruments.

On the drum track, the Offset is 0. The bass and piano offsets are 0 as well.

I tried the same Poll Winners style on other songs and the timing is fine. Just "song x" Poll Winners style has the issue. When I take "song x" and load a different style, no timing issues.

Anyone?
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Drum Track playing behind - 12/11/17 09:51 PM
Hmm. I haven’t seen or read about that. My first thought would be to reboot.

You did some good troubleshooting. I wonder, perhaps check the box for “This song has problems” which would turn off the Fast Generation.

Which exact RealDrum, by number, is this? I’m not at a PC but want to check this later.

Are you using the new WAS driver? Are you on build 505?

A very remote possibility is that this specific song file is corrupted. In other words, reconstruct the song and it may be OK.

Keep us informed.
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Drum Track playing behind - 12/11/17 10:17 PM
One idea to try,

Rename the song then save a copy under the new name to protect what you have.

Load the renamed song.sgu file into RealBand then save. Try the saved file in BiaB. Sometimes running the file through another program helps.
Posted By: Kent - PG Music Re: Drum Track playing behind - 12/11/17 11:17 PM
Hi Petimar,

If you can't get that song to play normally, feel free to email it so support@pgmusic.com, with a brief description of the issue. We'll be happy to check it out.

Thanks
Kent
PG Music
Posted By: fiddler2007 Re: Drum Track playing behind - 12/12/17 04:26 AM
Hi Kent; Just had issues with a jazz drumtrack, somehow similar, and sent it to you ..F
Posted By: Petimar Re: Drum Track playing behind - 12/12/17 04:44 PM
I have NO idea how, but today it is working fine confused
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Drum Track playing behind - 12/12/17 05:09 PM
Originally Posted By: Petimar
I have NO idea how, but today it is working fine confused

That happens to me sometimes. I blame sunspots. Or my cat. And I don’t have a cat.
Posted By: Petimar Re: Drum Track playing behind - 12/12/17 11:25 PM
My best excuse is "the sun was in my eyes"
Posted By: fiddler2007 Re: Drum Track playing behind - 12/13/17 02:58 AM
Originally Posted By: Petimar
My best excuse is "the sun was in my eyes"
Well, in my case i could repeat it. Start from the beginning all well, until a +1 bpm change at bar 25, from there drums lagging behind. Playback started at bar 25, all OK. -F
Posted By: fiddler2007 Re: Drum Track playing behind - 12/17/17 03:33 PM
And then after changing the amount of choruses with the MGU involved from 3 to 2, and back seemed to have fixed this ..... F
© PG Music Forums