PG Music Home
Posted By: jlbelard Vocals problem? - 12/15/17 12:51 PM
I just installed the update 506 on BIAB 2018 and tried the LALALOOH demo featuring the 2976 Vocal OOH-AAH.. Great demo where the vocals follow the chords perfectly.
If I take the same style, type my own chords, and put the 2976 real track as a melody, the voices are heard for 3 measures then stop for one measure, then come back for 3 or 2 measures, etc..
Am I doing something wrong or is there a problem?

J-Louis
Posted By: airtcon-161 Re: Vocals problem? - 12/15/17 05:23 PM
I had this problem to when 2018 was released. I told PG music about this and they agreed it was a bug. This has been fixed in the 506 update and now all vocals for me at least play as they should with the 506 update. Try to install the update again. Others have reported some problems with the 506 update but for me it appears ok.

Nelson
Posted By: jlbelard Re: Vocals problem? - 12/15/17 11:11 PM
Well, the good thing is I am not alone even after installing the latest update! I guess PG Music will take a stronger look at this issue.

J-Louis
Posted By: jlbelard Re: Vocals problem? - 12/16/17 03:13 PM
I reinstalled the update without any improvement... It seems the vocals play when they want too...
Any idea, PG music experts?

J-Louis
Posted By: airtcon-161 Re: Vocals problem? - 12/16/17 04:16 PM
Just a suggestion but try a different style other than the demo and using your own chords see if the oos play at every bar. Try different oos and ahas.

Nelson
Posted By: jlbelard Re: Vocals problem? - 12/16/17 05:10 PM
I tried many options such as using a fresh new typed song, an imported midifile, a demo, all associated with different oos and aahs. The result is confusing because a few work but most do not. In other words a brand new song with new chords and a specific ooh track might work but if I type a different new song then it does not work with the same ooh track... I am lost here!
I believe that the PG Music experts should take a serious look at this problem

J-Louis
Posted By: Andrew - PG Music Re: Vocals problem? - 12/17/17 03:08 PM
Could you email us a 'frozen' .SGU that has the issue you describe?
© PG Music Forums