PG Music Home
We've added to the RealCombos included in the Pro & MegaPAK packages with the release of Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows!

The Band-in-a-Box® 2018 Pro includes 300 RealTracks instruments in over 100 bands - that's 100+ more than previous years - listen to them here.

There are now over 500 RealTracks in 300 Bands in the Band-in-a-Box® 2018 MegaPAK! Take a look at all the RealTracks & RealDrums in the MegaPAK here.

To receive the new version with these new RealCombos, upgrade during our special for as little as $59! http://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.packages.htm.

Get ALL the Regular RealTracks & RealDrums when you upgrade to an UltraPAK or Audiophile Edition!
All these updates I see talking about UltraPak, MegaPack, PlusPak, XtraPak, add-ons, listing the number of tracks, combos, and styles available has my head spinning :-(

So I have a very simple question: for me personally, who decided that $99 was too steep, (and TBH not entirely justified given what was offered), for the upgrade from the 2017 UltraPlus to 2018 Plus, does anything you announce here sweeten the deal for me by adding something at no extra cost above the $99?

Thanks!
The PlusPAK (which includes the new 2018 version and NEW RealTracks Sets 278-300) for just $99 is a great deal ($30 savings during our special - regular $129), and if purchased at this special price during December includes the Free Bonus PAK (to 'sweeten the deal' even more).

Since we're celebrating 30 Years of Band-in-a-Box with our 2018 release, we've PACKED the Free Bonus PAK with the following items:
-10 MIDI SuperTracks
-7 Instrumental Studies
-Video RealTracks Set 1: Pop Balland Band (Video RealTracks NEW with Version 2018)
-40 AmpliTube Presets & 37 Associated Styles
-52 Loops (including including "PercussionFX" and "DrumKit Classic Beats")

A detailed list can be viewed at http://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.bonuspaks_2018.htm.
Don't you mean a $30 savings?
Yes, yes I do. Corrected my post - thanks!
But wait ... There's more!

Register your upgrade and a link to download bonus EXTRA styles will be added to your account.
© PG Music Forums