PG Music Home
Posted By: guitar1 [N/A] & [RT n/a] files - 12/21/17 12:53 AM
Hello, I just downloaded the new MegaPAK version of BIAB. The program seems to work OK, but it seems that almost none of the new styles and real tracks are working. Some of them are designated [N/A] and some are [RT n/a]. I've looked thru all the bb folders and most are mentioned but when you try to use them, they are not available. sometimes a notification will pop up saying the style or real track is not available. I uninstalled bb2018 and reinstalled twice. No change. Since this was a download, the custom folder did not come into play but I checked anyway. Still nothing. I even reinstalled the mega-tracks. Still nothing. I am baffled. I upgraded from 2015, If that has any bearing on the situation.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: [N/A] & [RT n/a] files - 12/21/17 01:33 AM
Hi
The MegaPAK doesn't contain every RealTrack or all of the Styles that are available.

Compare the MegaPAK here

with the UltraPAK here

This is possibly causing the discrepancy you are seeing. Certainly contact PG Music support for more clarifications if needed.
Posted By: guitar1 Re: [N/A] & [RT n/a] files - 12/21/17 05:14 PM
Thanks VideoTrack, I did as you suggested and discovered, Lo and Behold, you are absolutely correct. I am currently awaiting my confirmation email for my new ultrapak hard drive. Glad you responded so quickly. I really appreciated it. I was beating my brain trying to figure out what was wrong. Duh! Operator error. Thanks again.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: [N/A] & [RT n/a] files - 12/21/17 07:26 PM
Glad you got it sorted. It can be a bit confusing, but there's plenty of good team support from this forum.
© PG Music Forums