PG Music Home
Posted By: joden Is PG support closed for holidays? - 01/02/18 09:32 PM
No probs and understand if it is, but asking as I sent a message a couple of days back and apart from the "receipt acknowledgement" I ahve heard nothing since. If ther are not there, hahaha, that explains it.
Posted By: Mike Laatz Re: Is PG support closed for holidays? - 01/03/18 08:12 AM
I have the same problem...I guess it's a matter of the old army command: "Hurry up and wait".
Posted By: joden Re: Is PG support closed for holidays? - 01/03/18 10:09 AM
hahaha! True
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Is PG support closed for holidays? - 01/03/18 10:52 AM
They posted their holiday support hours but they should be open today, Pacific time zone.
Posted By: jford Re: Is PG support closed for holidays? - 01/03/18 12:49 PM
I suspect they are swamped with the holidays and the new release coinciding.
Posted By: joden Re: Is PG support closed for holidays? - 01/03/18 10:21 PM
Yeah, all true. All I want to do is return one "pak" I bought for another one that is more suited, whihc is why I was hopping for a quick response bearing in mind how close it was to the 31 December cut-off.
Hi guys,

We're here, and we're open, we're just extremely busy due to the holiday sale, so emails are backed up.

If you were emailing about an order and don't need technical assistance, I recommend emailing sales@pgmusic.com, not support@pgmusic.com. Alternately, you can call the sales line, or visit the Live Help (chat) feature on our website.

Thanks,
Kent
PG Music
Posted By: joden Re: Is PG support closed for holidays? - 01/05/18 11:50 AM
Cool, thanks Kent. Could you advise please, as mine is about a completed order, if I should contact sales? I had sent it to support. Which was asking about "swapping" a pak. IE return for refund what I purchased (still inside 30 days) and then re-buy the different upgrade pak I needed.

Thanks
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Is PG support closed for holidays? - 01/05/18 05:27 PM
Joden,

There have been a number of instances of Refunds and Exchanges discussed on the forum here over the years. They have always been handled through Sales.

Regards,
Noel

Posted By: joden Re: Is PG support closed for holidays? - 01/05/18 07:25 PM
ok, thanks Noel. I'll try that
© PG Music Forums