PG Music Home
I want to just play the chart once through, and when it's done, to NOT click in and start all over again.
Try experimenting with Options, Preferences, Count-in/Metronome.
If it's starting again unexpectedly, it may have Loop turned on. Check this setting:

Attached picture 2017-12-29_09-03-34.jpg
OK, that worked - i was trying to do it from menu play/looping - do you know if there is a timer somewhere that shows the time length of a tune without having to render it for a burn to disk...

'?
You can get the 'approximate' length of the song from the form's caption at the top of the form. The song needs to have been generated first.

Attached picture 2018-01-05_06-06-12.jpg
A bigger display has been requested, but did you see the small time shown on the very top line? It's after the song name, between the drum and style info.

Note that this includes by default the time for a two-measure count-in.
really hard to see cuz my system is set up wo that top line is "transparent" and there are program icons under it that makes it really hard to see, but its THERE! -

as long as i gotcha on the line.....how about (tune is rock shuffle with "breaks" - 1st beat hit harmonically and vocals fill the rest of the measure (Kansas City, or Route 66 blues type, is there a slick way of causing drum fills in those measures.

actually, If I could figure out the "tutorial" videos, I'd probably find everything I need to know about BB in ten easy minutes a day, ya?
You can apply a shot by following the Chord value with two period characters e.g. F..

You can only apply the shot to certain instruments by specifying which instruments should play, e.g. F..gb will apply a shot but the guitar and bass will play through.

You can apply a fill by entering a part marker on the following bar, however, I don't think this works well if the previous bar is a shot.

Hope this helps. Others may know more.
There are a few ways to try. This should get you started:

Look up Help, Shots Holds Pushes.

Try recording the song with Shots, then freeze the tracks except the drum track, then remove the shots.

To be most effect getting a fill, as opposed to just having the drums play alone in a break, then be sure to put a part marker (green or blue) in each bar. Part markers cause drum fills.

There may be other ways, including some RealDrums that play fills, but I haven't fooled with that yet.
HI

I Know what you mean with the transparent window border I got rid of mine for the same reason , some things in top line menus unreadable.
Also they unnecessarily used up resources.
In case you don’t know right click on the desktop. select personalise then swap out your windows Areo screen theme. for windows basic or classic.
Mike

Attached picture Untitled-1 copy.jpg
© PG Music Forums