PG Music Home
Posted By: fiddler2007 Now i thought i had a problem ... - 01/04/18 04:03 PM
Noel, VT, help the guy ... ¿qué? ...
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Now i thought i had a problem ... - 01/04/18 04:16 PM
I think this person already has the answer they require. The 3 threads are as follows (more or less):

1:
When you convert a song file composed in Band-in-a-Box Windows version, a few seconds of silence is entered at the beginning. Why is there a silence at the beginning of the audio file even though I turned off the "Lead - in" in the Lead - in & Metronome Options dialog? Can you convert audio without putting a silent part in the head?

2:
I think that "Include lead in" in the "Create Audio File" dialog is valid and "Include drum count in" is invalid. In other words, settings such as "Lead-in without drum count-in is included" are done. If both options are disabled and audio conversion is performed, silence is not inserted at the beginning of the file.

The "Lead-in & Metronome Options" dialog is applied when playing or recording songs, and does not affect the conversion of audio files.

3:
Once you set the Create Audio File dialog as suggested, you were able to create the expected audio file. Thank you very much! (^ o ^) /
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Now i thought i had a problem ... - 01/04/18 04:26 PM
Fiddler,

Thank you for this morning's challenge smile

Trevor,

Do you read Japanese or is that Google Translate (or equivalent). It's very impressive!

All the best for 2018 to you both!
Noel
Posted By: fiddler2007 Re: Now i thought i had a problem ... - 01/04/18 04:44 PM
Originally Posted By: Noel96
.... Do you read Japanese or is that Google Translate (or equivalent). It's very impressive!
Noel
Guess of you two one is already prepared for a Japanese (?) take over down under; we have our share of that here with them Erdogan fans among others. Oops, no politics, sorry .. F
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Now i thought i had a problem ... - 01/04/18 05:07 PM
Originally Posted By: Noel96
Trevor,
Do you read Japanese or is that Google Translate (or equivalent). It's very impressive!
Noel

I cannot tell a lie. Google Translate is my friend smile .
Best to you too, Noel. Hope 2018 is better than ever.
© PG Music Forums