PG Music Home
Posted By: earl kirby how many computers can I intall to? - 01/09/18 02:04 PM
I know that I am only allowed to use the program on one computer t once but can install to 2 or 3 like desk top and laptop at once. What exactly is it? I have both a desk top and a laptop at my office and another laptop at home and when I'm traveling.

Earl Kurburski
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: how many computers can I intall to? - 01/09/18 02:07 PM
Three.

Starting with BIAb 2016, PG Music gives you three activations for each version of BIAB you have.

In addition, if you have need of more, such as when a hard drive crashes, you can call them and explain the situation.
Posted By: earl kirby Re: how many computers can I intall to? - 01/09/18 02:21 PM
thank you Matt. Thats what thought, just wanted to be sure.

Earl
Posted By: bloos66 Re: how many computers can I intall to? - 01/09/18 09:51 PM
Sorry to hijack this thread ...

If I wanted my second installation to be on a USB HD, is it simply a matter of copying the /bb directory onto the hard-drive and then running and registering it? Or would I have to re-install everything onto the USB HD?

Or is the registration linked to the computer that the USB HD is connected to?

I didn't know that we had 3 registrations available, that's great news.

Many thanks
Paul
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: how many computers can I intall to? - 01/09/18 10:04 PM
Paul, the registration is tied to your computer (not to the USB drive). During setup, a small file is stored on the boot drive.
© PG Music Forums