PG Music Home
Posted By: airtcon-161 Support: NO ONE HOME ??? - 01/26/18 05:53 PM
Since ver 2018 it is the first time I have experienced this and now whenever I have called the support phone number I am left with a message and no one picks up. It never used to be that way and I am very disappointed. I realize that there are times when there are too many calls and you might get the message but now it happens every time I try to call and yes I do call during regular hours. In all the years (many) I have ever called support I never had this issue. Has PG MUSIC changed something, like reduced staff ??? I hope not

Nelson
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Support: NO ONE HOME ??? - 01/26/18 08:52 PM
Nelson,

I'm not aware of any reduction in PG support staff. Of course, this is a very busy time of year with many requests for support in line with the new version release.

Presumably, you are calling within the correct timezone for BC, Canada?
Posted By: airtcon-161 Re: Support: NO ONE HOME ??? - 01/26/18 09:35 PM
Thanks and yes I am calling at the appropriate time. I live in Canada. Maybe just bad luck but I have never run into this problem before.

Nelson
Posted By: Rich59 Re: Support: NO ONE HOME ??? - 02/09/18 03:32 PM
I have tried multiple times and get the same message and no way to connect to tech support.
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Support: NO ONE HOME ??? - 02/09/18 03:39 PM
They should be there today. But not Monday: http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=456606#Post456606

Rich59, I looked at your recent posts and there doesn't seem to be an outstanding issue. Would you like to try your problem here with your fellow users?
Posted By: Rich59 Re: Support: NO ONE HOME ??? - 02/09/18 04:09 PM
I have one problem at the moment. I cannot record in BIAB although I would only use to try the harmonizer. It was working before and now it isn't. I have checked and re-checked my input driver. Tascam 2x2. It is working fine in Realband but not BIAB 2018. I do not have a separate soundcard.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Support: NO ONE HOME ??? - 02/09/18 07:07 PM
Rich,

What audio driver do you have set in BIAB? It's under "Audio | Audio Driver/Settings". If it is WAS, try changing to MME and see if that helps.

For what it's worth, TC Helicon (I'm assuming that this si what you mean by "the Harmonizer") is much much more easy to use in Realband than BIAB. It's the same program and the results are the same either way. Realband offers more control over the harmony generation.

Regards,
Noel

Posted By: Rich59 Re: Support: NO ONE HOME ??? - 02/09/18 07:23 PM
I have used both mme and asio and for a time was. I lost track of how many times I have changed it.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Support: NO ONE HOME ??? - 02/09/18 07:50 PM
Rich,

I have started a new thread here in the BIAB (Windows) forums with the title "Audio recording not working... please help". See the link below.

http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=456657

It is highly unlikely that people who have had similar experiences, and so might be able to help, will find this problem listed under "Support NO ONE HOME".

Regards,
Noel
© PG Music Forums