PG Music Home
Instead 1 - 32 x 3, that is.

Also, was the "unfold" option relocated since BiaB 2015? Can't seem to find it :-(

Thanks in advance!
Hi

You can find Fold/Unfold in Edit > Song form

I think that this is an individual setting for each song - so when you have altered it as above then Save

Hope this answers your questions

jazzman
Thanks Jazzman! Is there a way to make that the default setting?
Originally Posted By: DeaconBlues09
Is there a way to make that the default setting?

You can create a song with one chorus right from the start, then there's no need to unfold.
Click on the # Choruses button on the main page and set it to 1 before you enter your chords. Then it will be an 'unfolded' song right from the start.
Awesome! Thanks a lot, guys :-)
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
Originally Posted By: DeaconBlues09
Is there a way to make that the default setting?

You can create a song with one chorus right from the start, then there's no need to unfold.
Click on the # Choruses button on the main page and set it to 1 before you enter your chords. Then it will be an 'unfolded' song right from the start.

I have created a master blank song that includes this setting and any other settings that I normally use for most songs. Then I just open this master song every time I start a new song and don't have to think about my favorite settings.

Tony
To reinforce:

Yes it was moved last year.

No you cannot make 1 the default.

Yes, use a template song instead.

This would make a good request in the Wishlist Forum. Make the default number of choruses an option.
© PG Music Forums