PG Music Home
Posted By: Trygve Larsen CoyoteDX - 02/09/18 10:23 PM
I purchased this VSTi a while ago and I am impressed over the sound quality. Since I cannot, for the time being, use it for exporting all karaoke with this great sound, due to problems described in another post, I was just wondering how I can utilize this VSTi in another karaoke-program? I saw in the Coyote folder there was a batch prosess saying "DecompressSamples" Can this be used in some way? Or the Decompress2ndDeriv2 application? Or is there other program to convert the Gig and 2DD files to soundfonts for instance?

Thank's in advance...
Posted By: Trygve Larsen Re: CoyoteDX - 02/11/18 06:08 AM
I encounter another problem today with CoyoteDXi. I was trying the Toddybear Minihost program, since it can play midi files and using VST for the sound, but it said that CoyoteDXi was not a valid VST ! Then I tried the Cantabile lite, and also there came up an error when I tried to load it. So I just wonder, is Coyote DXi for BiaB only? Could some PG-Staff please help me out here?
Posted By: Noel96 Re: CoyoteDX - 02/11/18 06:47 AM
Trygve,

Coyote is a DXi synth (hence the name CoyoteDXi). If the programs that you mention above only load VSTi synths then the DXi synth won't work. DXi and VSTi are two completely different systems.

The programs are telling you that Coyote DXi is not a valid VST because it isn't.... it's actually a DXi plugin.

Regards,
Noel

Posted By: Trygve Larsen Re: CoyoteDX - 02/11/18 10:06 PM
Ai ai, ok, I did not know that. But now I know. Thank's again Noel for ur always good help... So now I have to find a Midi player that support DXi synths.... Always learning something new here...;) Any suggestions anyone?
© PG Music Forums