PG Music Home
Lately I have run into this problem many times. I import a midi song, make it 3 or more chorus and make lyrics. When I play it in BiaB, everything is correct. BUT, when I render it as Audio, the song sometimes become 2 times longer with sometimes just silence in the last half and sometimes with some playing in part of the last half. Sometimes even 3 times longer then the original I just made.

SO what can I possible overlook here? I encounter this problem just lately. Never before happen...
Try Edit > Song Form > Unfold ??
Have tried it to no avail... The rendering just dont recognize the end of song mark...
Trygve,

I wonder if there could be a midi event somewhere later in the song that's well past the ending?

Try opening the midi file in Realband so that each channel in the file is on different Realband tracks.

Now check to see if each of the tracks is the same length. (Realband might offer some insight that BIAB does not.)

Another test to try...

Remove the midi from the song and save the file with a new name. Now generate the backing and see if it generates at the correct length.

Regards,
Noel
IMO style and beat counts other than standard 4/4 or 3/4 can mess up the lot, also in BIAB 512. Depends a bit on the RT selected. PLS see my post about this: _HOME.STY errors - F
Thank's a lot Noel ! I will try this tomorrow and observe. Because right now I have to many shots of Tequila....;) btw, DID U KNOW THAT tequila is an probiotic drink? Yes, my gas blows have got drastically down last week after I started drinking some shots of it... And since I use seasalt only for salt, I see it as a health benefit to consume some extra salt also. Preventing dehydration also u know...;) But hey, this is probably wrong forum for that sort of things...;)
Originally Posted By: fiddler2007
IMO style and beat counts other than standard 4/4 or 3/4 can mess up the lot, also in BIAB 512. Depends a bit on the RT selected. PLS see my post about this: _HOME.STY errors - F
I don't really remember if the songs I encounter this was something else the standard 4/4 or 3/4. Will check also that tomorrow... Thanks for the input Fiddler...
© PG Music Forums