PG Music Home
Posted By: rbagdazian Problem with Notation View (Biab-2018) - 03/11/18 07:12 PM
I just installed BIAB-2018 which I upgraded to yesterday. I loaded one of my songs and it played back beautifully. However, when I switched to notation view. The screen was completely black, but it was highlighting notes as things were being played. But everything else was completely black. Does anyone know what might be causing this and how to fix it? I was previously running BIAB-2015 and it was working fine when in notation view.

Thanks in advance!
Richard
Hi All,
I just figured out what was wrong. For some reason, the default background color for the notation page was set to black after the installation. It was an easy fix, but I'm wondering why this was the case. Seems a bit odd.
This is the first time I've read of anyone having this problem. Glad you found the fix.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Problem with Notation View (Biab-2018) - 03/11/18 08:39 PM
Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
This is the first time I've read of anyone having this problem. Glad you found the fix.

Like Matt, this is the first time I've heard of such a problem being specifically related to Notation View, too. Thanks for letting us know the fix.
© PG Music Forums