PG Music Home
Posted By: paulpaul secondary windows not responding - 03/17/18 06:09 AM
hello

scenario

whilst in bb main song window if i click on track in mixer panel it opens the assign instruments window, if i then minimise the assign track window to taskbar...............
i found that i couldnt get the assign instrument window back up which makes it impossible to carry on with bb because the assign window is still open somewhere
i can see the assign window when i hover over my bb icon in the taskbar(see image) but when i click on it nothing happens. this doesnt happen all the time but when it does i have to reboot.this also happens in other secondary windows ,ie style picker,song picker.
any advice please.

Attached picture window stuck.jpg
Posted By: fiddler2007 Re: secondary windows not responding - 03/17/18 06:19 AM
Seems to me that there's something wrong with either VSbasic C+++ MS stuff, or rather your graphics drivers; there are recent RADEON AMD updates, regarding recent windows 10 updates, screwing up GUI interfaces in diverse software. Choose basic without gamer's frills etc. Might fix your other errors too, has problems with USB, and these were gone after the graphics update with my R7 360 card ... F
Posted By: Noel96 Re: secondary windows not responding - 03/17/18 08:07 AM
Paul,

I've generally found that minimising windows like Stylepicker, Realtrack picker and Realdrum picker is best avoided because they do not minimise to the task bar as programs do. When I do minimise, I've found that ALT+TAB will let me return to the window (on Windows 7).

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: secondary windows not responding - 03/17/18 08:30 AM
I definitely second Noel's advice.

Both ideas are worthwhile.
Posted By: fiddler2007 Re: secondary windows not responding - 03/17/18 01:10 PM
ah, missed the point: taskbar. never done that ...
© PG Music Forums