PG Music Home
In BIAB, I can see the total styles that I have, including Midi and RealTracks.

But what if I want to know the number of midi styles that I have?

Could you pls advise?

My sincere thanks,
I’m not at my computer, but iI think you can filter the style picker for MIDI-only styles. I’ll check tonight if still needed.
Hi,

I can filter by Midi only and it will give me all the midi styles. But since there are so many, I cannot count them all. And I dind find any number on the screen, or did I miss something?
For all the MIDI styles released by PG Music, sets 0 to 77, you should get something like 1 749 styles.
Originally Posted By: John-Luke
For all the MIDI styles released by PG Music, sets 0 to 77, you should get something like 1 749 styles.

According to PGMusic's promo page there are over 2,000 MIDI styles.
Like this (press the Clear button first to clear any existing filters):

Attached picture 2018-04-11_04-31-53.jpg
But be aware that the list also includes MIDI styles with substituted RealDrums (the ones with the single hyphen in front), as in the substitution is within the style itself, not the auto-substitution you can set in the RealDrums prefrences. All the other instruments, however are MIDI instruments. And of course, styles with an equals sign indicates that at least one of the tracks is a RealTrack, but the others will be MIDI. A style with an underscore in front indicates a RealStyle, where all the tracks in the style are RealTracks. That's the PGMusic convention, which you are free to break as you create your own styles. But I digress.
Good points John, thanks for the clarifications.
Thank you very much. Your advice is very useful.
© PG Music Forums