PG Music Home
Posted By: GuitarMike Tutorials - 06/04/18 07:57 PM
Hi Everyone,
I'm new to BIAB and have been going through the manual--have 2018 Ultra Pak. I'm in Chapter 6, p 132, where there's a discussion about a "repeats and endings" tutorial folder. I've gone to my C drive and looked at the tutorials section but it only contains demos from George PG (the actual folder is labled BB2008). I can't seem to find any other tutorials that the manual is alluding to. I've also gone to the "help" section--tutorials, but there are no folders there--just individual tutorials. Any ideas where I can find the "repeats and endings" tutorial folder?
Thanks,
Mike
Posted By: Kent - PG Music Re: Tutorials - 06/04/18 08:23 PM
Hi Mike,

You should find it in BB\Documentation\Tutorials.

Thanks
Kent
PG Music
Posted By: GuitarMike Re: Tutorials - 06/04/18 11:10 PM
Hi Kent,
On my C drive I have two BIAB folders: bb and BBDownloads.

The bb folder contains a Tutorials folder. That folder contains a folder entitled Tutorial BB 2008. There are 7 demos in this folder, six by George PB and one real sax demo--no tutorials.

The BBDownloads folder contains a folder titled "2018". Inside are loops and numerous realtracks files.

That's it. I've looked in my Program Files and Program x86 Files but there's no BB documentation folder. Am I looking in the wrong area?

Thanks,
Mike
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Tutorials - 06/05/18 03:24 AM
Mike,

Where did you install BIAB 2018 or are you running it from the USB drive? It sounds like your installation might be a bit mixed up.

If running from the USB drive, you'll find the tutorial under <usb driver letter>\bb\documentation\tutorials

There could be a documentation folder on the USB drive that is outside of \bb. This folder does not contain the tutorials.

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: GuitarMike Re: Tutorials - 06/05/18 05:51 PM
Hi Noel,
I downloaded the files right into my computer from the internet. They went to my C drive. I just let BIAB put the files where it suggested (no customization). No USB was used.

Any ideas?
thanks,
Mike
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Tutorials - 06/05/18 06:06 PM
Mike,

Open File Explorer and search your drive(s) for TUTORIALS. If it's there, Windows will find it.

When it's located, right-click on the file in the search window and select "Open file location". That will take you to where things are installed.

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: Kent - PG Music Re: Tutorials - 06/05/18 08:09 PM
Hi Mike,

Is there not a Documentation folder inside the BB folder? That's what I was describing, not a folder called BB Documentation.

Thanks
Kent
PG Music
Posted By: GuitarMike Re: Tutorials - 06/08/18 10:38 PM
Hi Kent,
Yes, that worked. Thanks very much!

Mike
Posted By: GuitarMike Re: Tutorials - 06/08/18 10:49 PM
Thanks Noel. That works!
Mike
© PG Music Forums