PG Music Home
Posted By: npac Font size for tabs - 06/23/18 01:01 PM
Is there a way of making the guitar tab numbers in larger font the way that I can select font size for chord names? I don't see font selection for tab numbers and they are awfully small to look at while playing.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Font size for tabs - 06/23/18 01:27 PM
Have a look at the images below and see if they help.

The top image shows Notation Mode and click on the '+' sign will increase display size in this mode.

The lower image shows Leadsheet Mode's options and the three highlighted percentages will adjust the display.

Description: Notation Mode
Attached picture increasing tab size notation mode.JPG

Description: Leadsheet Mode
Attached picture increasing tab size leadsheet mode.jpg
Posted By: npac Re: Font size for tabs - 06/23/18 06:19 PM
Thanks so much mate! That will do the trick. I'm embarrassed that it was so simple. Where I got hug up is that I was going into the Lease Sheet Options/ Notation Options and I saw font choices for everything except tab. This will work for me when I am playing off my laptop, though I still wish there was an option that gave large font size for tabs at the printing stage. That way I could print a lead sheet with chords and tab large enough to play from. I can make the chords big but not the tab. Any way to get a lead sheet printed with large tabs?
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Font size for tabs - 06/23/18 11:14 PM
Excellent! I'm glad it worked for you.

The percentage values (or the textbox above these where it's possible to set any percentage) will work on the printout.

When you get things set up,

Go into 'Print' and then 'Preview' and you'll see what I mean.
Posted By: mmoraguescoll Re: Font size for tabs - 09/13/18 02:27 PM
Hi,
The thing is that I want to enlarge only the Tab numbers and not the all thing, but more important is that I want to do this to be able to print it out with de bigger numbers on the TAB Staff. If I do what above explained, the printed out PDF still have the Tabs very,very small!

Can I do just that? enlarge only the TAB numbers?

Any help will be very welcome!!
Thank you very much!
Posted By: Brille Re: Font size for tabs - 09/14/18 10:00 AM
Hello mmoraguescoll.
You are able to scale the size of tabs in the printed sheet, but just by changing the font size in the print options window from default 24 to some bigger like 40 or 50 points and adjusting the number of printed systems/page to smaller number. This scales everything on the printed page, but unfortunately you are not able to scale the size of just the tabs.
© PG Music Forums