PG Music Home
A blast from the past... the introduction of the Audiophile Edition with Band-in-a-Box 2008.5!

The first Audiophile purchase included the WAV files for all the RealTracks & RealDrums that were available at that time: RealTracks Sets 1-9 and RealDrums Sets 1-20. It shipped pre-installed on a 250GB USB hard drive - take a look...

Wondering what else was introduced with Band-in-a-Box 2008.5? Click here to see the "Band-in-a-Box 2008.5 New Features List."
Band in a Box, Darth Vader Edition!

Seriously, a leap forward for those of us who needed the higher quality. And those hard drives were cool.
I remember that, I still have it somewhere I think.
I'd buy it just for the USB drive enclosure. That thing is COOL! cool
I still have several.
Looks like a wee speaker on the side l.o.l.
That's the coolest looking camera I've seen! grin grin

Seriously though, the invention of Realtracks was the main reason I got into BBox in the first place... which may sound strange now when it seems all I've been raving about lately is too much focus on RT's at the cost of Midi progressions in the program, but there ya go smirk
The audiophile RealTracks are uncompressed and take up about 11 times the space of the compressed files (and you have those, too). So PG Music had to supply drives of 1 TB, quite large for that time. They would frequently have a loose connection from shipppng (30-second fix). Otherwise they are great drives even now.
© PG Music Forums