PG Music Home
I guess/hope this is possible, but never tried it. But now I have this new libraries that has this multi instrument option in Kontakt. So I want to use different instrument in different Chorus.. I tlooked in the Bar setting, but cannot see any option for changing the midi channel there... Only change patch... So how do I do it?

Edit; I found it ! Was in the Event Edit List, Control Change...
That will be fun to use now...;)

Suggestion; Access to this could be added to the Bar setting menu...;)

Edit 2; Yesterday I thought I has solved the problem, but when I tried it today, it does not work, at least in KONTAKT... I changed the channel and set the Kontakt instrument to play that channel, but it did not respond to it... Anyone can give me some hint?

And also, today I tried to have the melody play on both the melody track ans the soloist track with two different instrument. It plays right in BiaB, but when I exported the song, only the melody track played the VST instrument.. The soloist track played the midi patch, NOT the VST instrument.. Any idea what I did wrong?
Originally Posted By: Trygve Larsen

Leo, put the suggestion in the Wish List. Who knows? It might get implemented.
Edit; I found it ! Was in the Event Edit List, Control Change...
That will be fun to use now...;)

Hi can you be a bit more specific, I would love to find this option too.
Trygve,

I hope you were not too adversely affected by Typhoon Mangkhut. Nice to see your post!
Ok, will try;
1. When in note view, click the # to open the event list.
2.In the event list, click the note u want the change to start from.
3.Click insert, and choose control change.
4. Click ok and the control change window will open.
5. On the top of that window u can see the channel, and just put the number of the channel u want to use there...

But, as I posted today, I have not made it work for me yet... But since it is there, I suppose it is the way it will be done.. Just need to figure it out, or have help from someone that knows...
Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle
Trygve,

I hope you were not too adversely affected by Typhoon Mangkhut. Nice to see your post!

Haha, we live in an area far from the path of those typhoons, so we have not been affected...;)

But thank's for ur concern Jim...;)
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
Originally Posted By: Trygve Larsen

Leo, put the suggestion in the Wish List. Who knows? It might get implemented.

Ok, will do...;)
© PG Music Forums