PG Music Home
Posted By: soulagent Part Markers - 10/03/18 12:22 AM
Ok. I am using the "put a letter in the part marker" diaglog.I do this because I use BIAB live with my band, and depending on who is about to take a solo, I insert a S for sax G for guitar v for vocal etc. iin the part marker, blue or green
All of a sudden my part marker is showing a circle or letter O with like a comma on top. What is this?

What I would like is to be able to use any colour as a part marker without the drama of going thru the stylemaker thing which is a nightmare. Then for example all the guitarist needs to do is look for all the reds for his solos.

cheers
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Part Markers - 10/03/18 03:07 AM
soulagent,

What version of BIAB are you using?

Regards,
Noel

Posted By: soulagent Re: Part Markers - 10/03/18 10:05 PM
Noel96, I am using BIAB 2018 build 520

cheers
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Part Markers - 10/04/18 12:14 AM
Thanks for the added information.

Here's what I'd try first as a solution...

1. Fully restart the computer. (This ensures that the memory is cleared before solving problems.)

2. Start BIAB. Under "Options" on the main menu, select "Save Preferences As..." and save your current setup. (This makes it easy to get back to your present set up if needed.)

2. Also under the "Options" menu, select "Return to factory settings..." and then select the "...MOST..." option. (This will keep your present audio and midi setup intact and reset all other settings.)

3. Exit and restart BIAB.

Does the above help?

Regards,
Noel

© PG Music Forums