PG Music Home
Posted By: blue-moves realtracks not rendering correctly - 10/11/18 12:36 PM
anyone ever had a problem with realtracks leaving empty bars? I'm trying to generate a part (upright bass) and even though there are chords every bar the realtrack is not generating properly and leaving lots of bars empty..! no idea why..
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: realtracks not rendering correctly - 10/11/18 01:17 PM
Presumably the track is not frozen?

Can you name the Style that you are using so it could be tried out separately?

Does it always leave the same bars empty, or is this random?

How many bars does the song have?

Do any of the chords have Holds associated with them (e.g. F...)

Posted By: Matt Finley Re: realtracks not rendering correctly - 10/11/18 01:30 PM
Yes, I have experienced this, but not in several years. It appeared to be random and was fixed by regenerating the song.

It happened more frequently with RealDrums than RealTracks.

One special case has been when a certain chord type is not supported by the style. In that case, you report it to PG Music and they issue a patch.

So, as Videotrack requested, can you provide more detail please?
Posted By: Noel96 Re: realtracks not rendering correctly - 10/11/18 03:52 PM
Here is something to try as a test...

1. Right-click on the chord sheet

2. select "Song Settings"

3. in the song settings, there's an option called "This song has playback problems, disable fast generation" -- activate this option

4. generate and play the song (it will take a little longer before playback begins with the above option active -- probably 30 secs or so)

Does this help with the silent bars?

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: fiddler2007 Re: realtracks not rendering correctly - 10/12/18 04:46 AM
This option i always forget, guess it can be wise to do this before you export audio fer external use ... thanks for the tip once again. F
© PG Music Forums