PG Music Home
Posted By: airtcon-161 Bummer!!!! - 12/02/18 01:19 PM
Just found out that I can't order just the extra styles 6 pack, just the country for $15.00 without purchasing the 49 pack which I have no use for and don't like the content. I don't remember this being the case last year but I could be wrong. Is this something new for PG music. I do have all the extra styles packs up to 5.

Nelson
Posted By: airtcon-161 Re: Bummer!!!! - 12/02/18 01:23 PM
Also in the advertisement for the extra styles 6 information I could not find any information saying to play these you have to buy the bonus 49 pack. Anyone else notice this.

Nelson
Posted By: airtcon-161 Re: Bummer!!!! - 12/02/18 01:27 PM
The saga continues, just clicked on the link to the information about the 49 pack and I get an error saying Page is not available. Is something going on here????

Nelson
Posted By: Catherine Re: Bummer!!!! - 12/02/18 07:58 PM
Hi, You do not need the 49-PAK to use Xtra Styles PAK 6. I will also PM this to you.

Thank you,
Cat
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: Bummer!!!! - 12/02/18 11:04 PM
<money making idea>

it would be kind of cool if when we click HELP > WHAT ADDONS DO I HAVE, if it figured out which real tracks are missing then gave us a chance to buy them individually. Even at inflated prices, I bet most of us would eventually cave in and buy all the ones we don't have. Who wants to be the kid who doesn't have all the real tracks? Certainly not me.

</money making idea>
Posted By: airtcon-161 Re: Bummer!!!! - 12/03/18 01:19 AM
Thank you Cat, I thought so

Nelson
Posted By: MountainSide Re: Bummer!!!! - 12/03/18 10:51 AM
That is an excellent idea Pat! One many of us could certainly use that as the RT database grows bigger all the time.

Jeff
Posted By: Marcus2323 Re: Bummer!!!! - 12/03/18 03:37 PM
It would be nicer if it showed "What addons you DON'T have that are available for purchase...."
© PG Music Forums