PG Music Home
Posted By: 1973jamesreid Midi Supertracks - 07/19/20 11:41 AM
Hello,
I am running BIAB Ultrapak, on Windows 10. When I click on midi Supertracks, there is nothing listed. I have included screenshots to show you, and am also getting error messages. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Attached File
IMG_20200708_052545MP.jpg  (31 downloads)
Attached File
IMG_20200708_052537MP.jpg  (17 downloads)
Posted By: Bob Calver Re: Midi Supertracks - 07/19/20 11:53 AM
i can't see the error message well enough to help - what does it actually say?
Posted By: DrDan Re: Midi Supertracks - 07/19/20 12:31 PM
Not sure what you are trying to do. But from your photos the first thing I notice is you have no chords entered in the chord chart. When you picked this style you had the opportunity to select from one of two demo songs. Pick one of them and then try again with what ever you are trying to do...

Otherwise, with the chord chart populated, I just was able to select, modify or insert new Midi Supertrack with no issues.
Posted By: 1973jamesreid Re: Midi Supertracks - 07/20/20 12:11 PM
Hello,
I have tried to access Midi Supertracks with a populated chord chart, but there are still no midi tracks listed. The error messages say there is an application error. If you double click on the images when they are opened, this should magnify them and you should be able to read them. Thank you.
Posted By: DrDan Re: Midi Supertracks - 07/20/20 12:21 PM
Reset to Factory Settings.
Posted By: Pipeline Re: Midi Supertracks - 07/20/20 05:15 PM
You can try also to Run As Administrator.
With pics you can hit the print screen key on your keyboard then paste it in Paint.

Attached picture Clipboard-pic1a.png
Attached picture Clipboard-pic2a.png
Posted By: Andrew - PG Music Re: Midi Supertracks - 07/20/20 05:51 PM
Hello,

Perhaps you have not installed the MIDI Supertracks... Look for a file "MIDI SuperTracks 00-029" in your online account. Once you have installed it, open the StylePicker and click Rebuild. Then, return to the MIDI SuperTracks dialog and they should now show up there.
Posted By: 1973jamesreid Re: Midi Supertracks - 07/21/20 04:02 PM
Hello,
I have done as you said and have repopulated the Midi Supertracks dialogue. However I am still getting the same two messages above, of access violation, when I try to open or listen to the tracks. Thank you.
Posted By: Andrew - PG Music Re: Midi Supertracks - 07/21/20 06:11 PM
So, you see the MIDI SuperTracks now, but you still get the error? Please try this new build, and see if this fixes the problem:

https://nn.pgmusic.com/pgfiles/support/patches/bb2020_win_update_build725.exe
Posted By: 1973jamesreid Re: Midi Supertracks - 07/22/20 01:07 AM
Hello Andrew,
That has cured the problem, thank you. I am having problems with the BIAB VST3 Plug In, when using it in Cakewalk by Bandlab. When I am trying to render tracks to add to an existing project, they are being rendered in the wrong key. I make sure that the correct key is chosen before I render the track. But it still comes out in the wrong key. Thank you.
Posted By: Andrew - PG Music Re: Midi Supertracks - 07/22/20 03:40 AM
Could you give me an example of a key that you see that problem with? Is this just with MIDI SuperTracks?
Posted By: fiddler2007 Re: Midi Supertracks - 07/22/20 05:30 AM
Hi Andrew, 725 not 'officially' released for a reason? grtz, F
Posted By: 1973jamesreid Re: Midi Supertracks - 07/23/20 11:55 AM
Hello Andrew,
The VST3 seems to be working OK now, since updating. Hopefully that should be it. Thank you.
© PG Music Forums